DevaCurl One Condition Delight, Weightless Waves Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you have wavy hair that needs weightless moisture, this is a must-have for soft, frizz-free waves.

What does it do?

Gives the perfect amount of hydration. The light, moisturizing formula, made with rice protein, lotus flower and a chia-flaxseed blend, fights frizz, detangles, and sets you up for a defined, wavy look that lasts.

How do I use it?

Apply conditioner to wet hair, focusing on the ends. Use your fingers to gently glide the product through your waves to moisturize and detangle. Rinse as needed.

Any curly girls out there ?! What are your favorite stylers and leave ins ? I use the DevaCurl One Condition Delight, Weightless Waves Conditioner as a leave in and DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and when I’m using a gel I use the dippity-do Girls With Curls Gelée 11.5 fl.oz .
Can the DevaCurl One Condition Delight, Weightless Waves Conditioner be left in as a 'Leave In Conditioner', or do you have to rinse it out fully?
Does it leave your hair crunchy/stiff?
Start your review of DevaCurl One Condition Delight, Weightless Waves Conditioner!
Sun Prairie, WI
Just like the shampoo, this is my holy grail wash day line up! I have 2A-2C hair, and this is the only conditioner I've used that gives me truly voluminous hair. It doesnt give me enough slip to easily finger detangle, but with my wet brush I can easily brush through my hair in minutes. It leaves my hair so silky and hydrated. I recommend this to everybody! Wavies and those with straight hair alike!
Dundalk
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this conditioner, it makes my curls feel weightless and so much softer without weighing them down. It does have a sort of old lady smell, but it’s very good for your hair. The Ingredients are clean and curly girl method approved. I highly recommend.
Lakeside, AZ
I like that this is CG approved but I do not think that it is moisturizing enough for wavy/curly hair. My hair does feel soft after using but I have tried cheaper products that work a lot better. Because of that I will not repurchase
Ormond Beach
DevaCurl One Condition Delight, Weightless Waves Conditioner uploaded by NATALIE P.
Never ever using regular conditioner ever again. DevaCurl, you have changed the life of my hair. I cannot stop talking about this product everywhere I go. I use the Low Poo Delight along with the One Condition Delight. These two are my favorite hair care products out there. #DevaCurl #OneConditionDelight #WeightlessWaves ———— DevaCurl One Condition Delight, Weightless Waves Conditioner DevaCurl Low-Poo Original, Mild Lather Cleanser DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment DevaCurl Buildup Buster, Micellar Water Cleansing Serum
This is a lovely conditioner for people who have curls that fall easily. My hair is definitely curly, but responds best to lighter products meant for people with wavy hair. This is perfect. If only I could find a cheaper dupe.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
I was hesitant to try this product because of the price but I'm so glad I did!! It is so gentle on my hair, leaves my curls beautiful and soft. I'm only using shampoo one time a week now and my hair is healthier than its been in foreber. 10 out of 10 reccomend!
Haslet, TX
DevaCurl One Condition Delight, Weightless Waves Conditioner uploaded by Tomi L.
Favorite conditioner. I love all the DevaCurl products I've tried. I use this with the Weightless Waves Lo-Poo, and the two combined make my hair so soft, frizz-free, and hydrated. The only downside is when it runs out.
After a year of doing the curly girl method, I was struggling to find products that worked with my fine wavy curls. However, this past June I finally broke down and invested in DevaCurl. I will never go back. It's the best product I've found for my hair. I would highly recommend it.
Stillwater , OK
I liked this conditioner, I alternated between using it as a traditional conditioner and as a co-wash, and it worked well both ways. It smells really good and leaves my hair feeling soft but not weighed down. With that being said, I feel like it's pretty pricey for what it is. It is super expensive and while it's effective, I don't think it does anything special or drastic enough to my hair to warrant the price.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think I’ve been using the wrong conditioner my whole life. Even when I previously used devacurl, I think I picked one too heavy for my waves (2b/2c curls). I didn’t think in Vegas I would ever have perfect waves/curls. I’m just 1.5 weeks I’m getting so many compliments.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Nadine A. • 5 months ago
Anything LUS. Ive used ouidad for years. Then when cleansing conditioners became big I used WEN for years. Then tried deva. I didnt like. And ive been trying every brand under the sun. Found lus last years and it works for me. I hate crunchy curls. This leaves my hair soft bouncy and hydrated.
Camp Hill, PA
a year ago
Jen M. • 6 months ago
I have always rinsed mine out completely. With that being said- my hair feels very soft and nourished after rinsing- not dry and tangly like some other conditioners I use!