BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you have wavy hair that needs weightless moisture, this is a must-have for soft, frizz-free waves.

What does it do?

Gives the perfect amount of hydration. The light, moisturizing formula, made with rice protein, lotus flower and a chia-flaxseed blend, fights frizz, detangles, and sets you up for a defined, wavy look that lasts.

How do I use it?

Apply conditioner to wet hair, focusing on the ends. Use your fingers to gently glide the product through your waves to moisturize and detangle. Rinse as needed.

• My daughters are mixed and have wild hair... Will this work for t...1 Answers
  • Does it work on any girls? #CurlyGirl1 Answers
  • How thick is the product when applied?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Review for: DevaCurl One Condition Delight 12 oz more...
Wow I love this conditioner! I think I finally found my go to conditioner! I use to have really curly hair but with damage it has become just wavy and frizzy but with this conditioner it has brought my curls back to life and gave them the bouncy curls I loved! I’m so impressed with this conditioner! It’s definitely the best I’ve ever used!
Alyssa B.
This is one of the best conditioners I’ve ever tried! For someone like me who has naturally very curly hair, this is amazing. It makes my hair look hydrated and moisturized and I love it. I’m almost done with my first bottle and ready to buy my second!
Jordan J.
Lexington, KY
I truly LOVE this product! I have baby fine wavy-curly Hair on the thinner side, but I have a lot of hair. I find that most conditioner weighs my hair down and this is the best I’ve used ever. And trust me- I’ve tried A LOT. I also like the smell of it a lot. It’s expensive but worth it considering being sulfate and silicone free!
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
I live and breathe and die for Deva Curl Conditioner. I will never in my life use another conditioner on my hair again. Okay, that's dramatic. But I do love this conditioner a lot. I do have to say I love the original formula on my hair a lot more than this particular one but it's still great and works amazing.
Connie B.
minot
Review for: DevaCurl One Condition Delight 12 oz more...
I use this on my five year old’s curly hair and it is absolutely fabulous!! We only comb her hair out of the shower, and with the combined with Diva Curl Lo-Poo and the Diva Curl detangler makes her curls look great for a few days!
Michelle S.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: DevaCurl One Condition Delight 12 oz more...
I am absolutely loving what Devacurl is doing for my hair. I have had waves my whole life and have never been able to tame them properly. Since using this set I can style my hair and feel like it’s not just a frizz ball. I wish is wasn’t so expensive but it’s worth it.
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: DevaCurl One Condition Delight 12 oz more...
I love devacurl but this is a major fail for me. After using this my hair felt like I didn't have any conditioner in it all all. I used this on my daughter's hair as well and it did the exact same thing. I even gave it to my mom to try and she had them same results.
Debra v.
Review for: DevaCurl One Condition Delight 12 oz more...
I love deva curl cream rinse. My hair tends to dry out with normal conditioners this one helps my curls stay healthy. It smells delicious too! A typical bottle lasts me about 3 months. Mine also came in a set with shampoo.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
If you have curly hair this conditioner will be your curls best friend!
I have frizzy curly hair that is overly processed and this conditioner makes it feel baby soft and brings my curls back to life! This is the only curl conditioner that I have used that really does what it says, it smells similar to tea tree oil.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
This is great for hair that falls in the 2a-2c category of waves/curls. If you struggle with finding a shampoo that moisturizes just enough but also not to the point where it doesn't make you hair matted or weighed down, try this.
Tatiana F.
Canoga Park, CA
How thick is the product when applied?
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
My daughters are mixed and have wild hair... Will this work for them as well? #CurlyGirl
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Does it work on any girls? #CurlyGirl