BY DEVACURL #8 in Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you have curly or super curly hair that craves a lot of extra moisture, then this is just what you need for soft, frizz-free curls!

What does it do?

More of what you love! One Condition Decadence delivers more moisture, strength, nourishment, and protection for your beautiful curls. The rich and creamy formula, made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, takes hydration to the next level by drenching your hair in deep moisture. You’re left with silky-soft curls that are easy to detangle and style.

How do I use it?

• Apply conditioner to wet hair and use your fingers to gently detangle your curls, gliding through the ends to thoroughly moisturize.
  • Rinse as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
Light florals combined with creamy milks provide a luxurious and comforting scent.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cyperus Esculentus Tuber (Chufa) Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

Buy on Sephora*
LaTrice D.
I have fine 3C/4A hair that is high porosity and my hair seems to really like this conditioner. I use it after cleansing my hair with the no poo and leave it in my hair for a few minutes while I finish showering. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and the curls defined which I really like. My only complaint is that it weighs my hair down a little bit and I don’t use much. I section my hair in half and put 3-4 pumps on each side. It also doesn’t have a whole lot of slip, the no poo decadence seems to be thicker and even more moisturizing than the conditioner. The conditioner is a thin lotion like consistency but it gets the job done. I was having issues with dry hair and a severely itchy scalp before I started using this and now both problems have gone away and my hair looks WAAYY better than before. I was also having issues with the roots of my hair being puffy and not curling but after the first use they curled right up and my hair is shiny, defined and voluminous. I would definitely recommend deva to any curly girl.
Keyanna W.
Palmdale, CA
This is a staple for me. Not only does it have amazing slip that makes taming my hair a breeze it also moisturizes my hair without the excess weight. Having a dry scalp makes it very sensitive to heavy products but it still craves moisture. This makes a huge difference and I don't find my scalp being as itchy. This conditioner is a great pair with the "Wash Day Wonder" from DevaCurl. Living in a very dry area my hair and scalp suffer from the drastic climate changes. I have 3c-4a hair and this conditioner helps with all my textures. I love the slip because it isn't too thick where it doesn't really saturate all the strands. All my thick hair women know what I mean.
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
This conditioner has definitely changed the game for my hair. When I️ first started using this product my hair didn’t feel super silky when I️ layered my hair with it, I️ was unimpressed with the product, but a few people told me that it makes your hair softer over time. And that it did! My hair needed to get used to not having all those harsh chemicals. This brand has no parabins and solfates. My hair has never grown so fast in my life. It Is as healthy as it has ever been, and I️ truly think it is from this product
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
Got a recommendation to use this by my curly hair stylist and it’s been so good on my hair! super soft and moisturizing! which is what my hair desperately needs. I do half conditioner and half water into a bottle and spray as much as needed throughout the day and also in the morning to refresh my hair since I sleep on a satin pillow case! love this stuff! I just wish they weren’t so pricey but it is worth it! I like to do half conditioner and half water into a spray bottle! to hydrate my hair after waking up!
Karly G.
Do you have curly hair? Is your curly hair begging for some moisture? Devacurl Decadence Condition will help get those thirsty curls moisturized. This is perfect for curly girls who have chemically treated hair (dyed hair) as the curls tend to be lacking moisture due to the chemical treatments. I use this once a month to-give my curls the moisture boost it needs or sooner if they’re looking a little drab.
Zowye D.
Montclair
I have found my holy grail conditioner. At first I was reluctant to pay more than $10 bucks for something that it will not stay in your hair.... Oh boy! I was surprise how my hair felt after using it the first time. All my hair knots slip as this was the butter that made them slip. I also use a dime size portion on that pesky frizzy areain my hair that needs moisture, add some flax seed gel and voila let it air dry.
Angel M.
Jonesboro
Given that I have more than one curl type it’s hard to find conditioner that’s not to heavy on my curls. Ever since I started using DevaCurl Decadence, I have been in love with my hair. Not only is the slip amazing, but it is VERY lightweight on my curls. I am very pleased and will continue to be a curly girl.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
This along with the No Poo is the perfect combo for any curly girl! As I was in the beginning of my transition phase, this along with the No Poo saved my hair! It moisturized & revived my brittle, damaged hair. Oh & the smell? DELICIOUS! I would recommend this 1000x to anyone!
Vanessa T.
This conditioner made detangling a breeze. It made my hair super soft and if you leave some of it in your hair it even provides some shine. The only reason I’m not giving it five stars is because this product is quite pricey and it isn’t very thick so it runs out quickly.
Derrick |.
Russellville
Very light conditioner that helps keep moisture in hair without weighing it down. Almost unnoticeable scent and free of harsh chemicals and synthetic things that are hard to wash away. Works very well and would reccomend to others looking for a good conditioner for curls
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
Does this leave white residue when combined with gel?
Jenn G.
My hair is thin but i have a ton of it and it is 3A/3B pattern curls. i've been using the devacurl one condition original and was thinking about trying the decadence. Will the decadence weigh my curls down or make my hair look oily? Do i stick to the original or try something new?! HELLLLP PLEASE :)
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and need an extra moisture. would this work for me?
Leah L.
St Francisvle, LA
I have naturally curly and super thick hair. I'm looking for a good system to use. Is this a good conditioner to try and how well will it work on naturally curly hair.
Joia S.