DevaCurl No-Poo QuickCleanser uploaded by Maria F.DevaCurl No-Poo QuickCleanser uploaded by Virginia B.

BY DEVACURL

A botanically infused conditioning spray that cleanses without water, instantly refreshing hair while adding texture to curls and invigorating the scalp. No-Poo QuickCleanser. see more...

• Is this meant to be used at the roots to cut grease, or c...1 Answers
  • I'm struggling to find this in stores anymore- is it disc...1 Answers
  • Como se utiliza este presunción ?? 1 Answers
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
I really like this dry shampoo from DevaCurl. I have kinky curly hair so when I need a quick cleanse in between washing I use this and it gets the job done. It is on the pricey side, but I do recommend this product.
Sadie H.
Ive used this a few times while I’m wearing a protective style. It’s a little on the expensive side but it does help with refreshing the scalp. Packaging is simple. I’d recommend it to people who have protective styles in
Justin S.
I love Devacurl but this product just did not work for me and my hair type . It left my hair greasy and I just did not like the smell. The scent is similar to the shampoo except it's way overpowering.
Danielle B.
I did not enjoy this product. It did not have a nice decent and I had to use a lot of product to get it to work. For the pricy price this product did not last long and compared to others it did not get rid of the oils as well. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Heather R.
St Johns, NL
We got this for my mom after her perm and I tried it myself and I did enjoy it. It leaves your hair vey soft and the smell is nice but the lack of lather feels weird to me and it's something you need to adjust to.
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I had really good results from this product. It has a good price point. The scent was not offensive. When I sprayed it, it did exactly what it said that it would. When I sprayed it, I massaged it into my roots and this gave me volume and made my hair look clean.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I didn't really like this product at all. For around $10 you get this small can. I sprayed it into my roots in bursts like it says to and it only made my greasy hair greasier and I really didn't enjoy the smell very much either. Would not recommend.
Brandy S.
Aubrey, TX
I am very picky about my hair care products. Luckily, I came across devacurl while out and about shopping and gave it a try. This product is excellent, and I highly recommend it.
Lisa G.
This is the best line of hair products for curly hair girls out there. I have spent a life time searching for the holy grail and this is it! My curls are smooth and non frizzy now. They are bouncy and full of life. I actually embrace my hair now.
Samantha M.
Windsor, VA
This is really good. Keeps my hair looks nice and clean and doesn't make it look greasy at all.
Mariel G.
Where can I find it?
nita C.
I like to try anything deva gel shampoo conditioner
Sarah H.
Forest Hill, MD
I have very thick wavy hair. I usually put product in my hair and let it air dry because blow driers make my hair more frizzy. Does this product work if you just put it in and let it air dry?
nita C.
Can I get some deva shampoo conditioner and gel thanks
LA N.
Can you use this for just a quick cleansing in between hair wash days on kinky curly hair?? #Curlygirl