DevaCurl No-Poo QuickCleanser uploaded by Maria F.DevaCurl No-Poo QuickCleanser uploaded by Virginia B.

BY DEVACURL

A botanically infused conditioning spray that cleanses without water, instantly refreshing hair while adding texture to curls and invigorating the scalp. No-Poo QuickCleanser. see more...

• Is this meant to be used at the roots to cut grease, or c...1 Answers
  • I'm struggling to find this in stores anymore- is it disc...1 Answers
  • Como se utiliza este presunción ?? 1 Answers
Violet F.
Bronx, NY
I can't tell you how much I love this product !! I bought this online at amazon and I wished I found it sooner because this is my fav product yet.
Amy C.
Waynesburg, PA
Already a big fan of this brand for their curly hair products. This dry shampoo is one of my favorite dry shampoos. Perfect for your curly locks.
Karyna J.
I only recently started using this cleanser. It's great and treats my hair nicely. It's also bringing out my curls which is awesome.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
Works great on all types of curls. Reduces frizz. Doesn't weigh hair down or dry it out. It is more expensive than other products.
Alyssa G.
This is a really good dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a gross texture behind but still takes care of my greasy scalp.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
I love this line but this dry shampoo is awful. The scent is horrible and it made my hair wet and greasy looking.
Lisa F.
I love dry shampoo and this is a fabulous one! Definitely love it! It gives great volume and smells wonderful.
Jasmine A.
I have been trying the deva curl products and being a ringlet curly hair girl I truly love their products
nita C.
I love to try this and any deva shampoo conditioner and gel thanks ncc I hope I get to try these
Ashley P.
Wyoming, PA
This product is great. I have oily hair and it does the trick. And keeps my hair style for hours.
Mariel G.
Where can I find it?
nita C.
I like to try anything deva gel shampoo conditioner
Sarah H.
Forest Hill, MD
I have very thick wavy hair. I usually put product in my hair and let it air dry because blow driers make my hair more frizzy. Does this product work if you just put it in and let it air dry?
nita C.
Can I get some deva shampoo conditioner and gel thanks
LA N.
Can you use this for just a quick cleansing in between hair wash days on kinky curly hair?? #Curlygirl