DevaCurl No-Poo QuickCleanser uploaded by Maria F.DevaCurl No-Poo QuickCleanser uploaded by Virginia B.

BY DEVACURL

A botanically infused conditioning spray that cleanses without water, instantly refreshing hair while adding texture to curls and invigorating the scalp. No-Poo QuickCleanser. see more...

• Is this meant to be used at the roots to cut grease, or c...1 Answers
  • I'm struggling to find this in stores anymore- is it disc...1 Answers
  • Como se utiliza este presunción ?? 1 Answers
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
I really like this dry shampoo from DevaCurl. I have kinky curly hair so when I need a quick cleanse in between washing I use this and it gets the job done. It is on the pricey side, but I do recommend this product.
Sadie H.
Ive used this a few times while I’m wearing a protective style. It’s a little on the expensive side but it does help with refreshing the scalp. Packaging is simple. I’d recommend it to people who have protective styles in
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I didn't really like this product at all. For around $10 you get this small can. I sprayed it into my roots in bursts like it says to and it only made my greasy hair greasier and I really didn't enjoy the smell very much either. Would not recommend.
Lisa G.
This is the best line of hair products for curly hair girls out there. I have spent a life time searching for the holy grail and this is it! My curls are smooth and non frizzy now. They are bouncy and full of life. I actually embrace my hair now.
Justin S.
I love Devacurl but this product just did not work for me and my hair type . It left my hair greasy and I just did not like the smell. The scent is similar to the shampoo except it's way overpowering.
Brandy S.
Aubrey, TX
I am very picky about my hair care products. Luckily, I came across devacurl while out and about shopping and gave it a try. This product is excellent, and I highly recommend it.
Danielle B.
I did not enjoy this product. It did not have a nice decent and I had to use a lot of product to get it to work. For the pricy price this product did not last long and compared to others it did not get rid of the oils as well. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I use the cleanser conditioner everyday. It is so great for maintaining healthy curls, that I rarely use a styling product now! As most girls with curls, I've struggled with frizz, this product has been the most effective in eliminating frizz. I love the smell, it's so clean and fresh.. Not perfumed or heavy, I have the kind of curls that turn into spirals. And if you do too, you'll love the deva curl line of products. I started using it after my wonderful hair dresser recommended it for me.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
This is a perfect additional to my collection of DevaCurl products. Quick Cleanser really helps to freshen your hair and has a lovely fresh scent. There was a little hic-up in my order, however the seller got everything fixed in a jiffy. Great Seller Great Product
Danielle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have crazy curly hair full of frizz. I have tried everything on the market that claims to help curls and never have been happy with the ends result. My hair was always in a ponytail. A friend introduced me to Devacurl product line. I'm in love!!! It's pricey but worth it. My curls look awesome! Since using the no poo line I've notice why less frizz. My hair is so much easier to style and manage. It's great, I absolutely love it.
Mariel G.
Where can I find it?
nita C.
I like to try anything deva gel shampoo conditioner
Sarah H.
Forest Hill, MD
I have very thick wavy hair. I usually put product in my hair and let it air dry because blow driers make my hair more frizzy. Does this product work if you just put it in and let it air dry?
nita C.
Can I get some deva shampoo conditioner and gel thanks
LA N.
Can you use this for just a quick cleansing in between hair wash days on kinky curly hair?? #Curlygirl