BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Janie P.
Bellingham, WA
Ok, to be fair, I used this on a person of mixed ethnicity, black/white. I actually tried both the formulas and neither made an impact on this hair type. The hair is long and very tightly curly, female. Yes it’s true, almost no lather, smell is nothing to write home about, in fact, I didn’t care for it. After the shampoo I used the conditioner and some of their leave in products, (which I will also try to review) and I returned all of them to the salon store where I purchased them. The hair was just as dry and hard to comb through afterwards as ever before. These products are very expensive and, in my opinion, not worth it at all. I did find a Joico product, white and turquoise packaging, called Joico Curl, there are several styling and leave ins, along with the shampoo and conditioner that are amazing products for curly and “mixed” hair! Love it!
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I Absolutely Love this line..I Bought the litter duo on Amazon. It had this and the one condition in it..I will be a Devacut user forever. This product has totally changed the game for my hair. I will keep using this forever! The only thing I didn't love was the smell it's very strong almost like a detergent. But I love what it does for my curls.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this in the How To Quit Shampoo set that came with the mini microfiber towel and the 8 0. No poo and conditioner. I was very skeptical at first, but a friend highly recommended this brand to me. My hair weighs down a lot because of its length, and tends to go curly, awkwardly bend, then straight at the ends. After the first use (along with the towel, can’t forget it!!) my hair started drying so curly!! I have wavy curly hair, and was thoroughly surprised by how this turned my constantly straight dead ends into the curls they once were. The smell is very herb like (almost like sandalwood) but once my hair dried it was fine and the scent wasn’t so strong. The no larger concept was very weird to me, but surprisingly cleansed my scalp so well (as it has been very dry recently). It always was easy to rinse though my hair (per the instructions it gives) but will take some adjusting to. I would definitely recommend this product. I always combined it with the BLeave in curl plumper as well to make the curls stand out even more, but it’s not necessary!
Jeniffer V.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Bought the kit and I can honestly say I love these products. I have been transitioning back to wearing my hair wavy/curly and this conditioner does a great job at moisturizing and giving my hair the shine it needs!
Keekee C.
I really like this product. HOWEVER.....I do prefer the low-poo just because I like having a bit of bubbles as I feel it really gets in there and no-poo has a conditioner consistency. Despite my love of bubbles my no-poo is my regular go to.
Yesenia C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My new go-to! Though the price of the product itself was a little steeper for the component, I felt that no-poo really enhanced the amount of moisture that my hair needed. Moreover, it also really worked wonders with the conditioner and gel. Overall obsessed with how my hair is turning out and look forward to investing more time into deva curls hair care line.
Maggie D.
LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! I have permed Hair so Diva Curl products are a go to. This shampoo enhanced my curls and left them soft and touchable. It doesn’t lather so when you put it on your head you feel like it isn’t doing anything, but after you can tell that it was! It’s pricey for the amount of product you get, so I wouldn’t buy again every single time I run out.
Dominique M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this conditioning cleanser. Detangling was so easy; it just glided through my curls!! Smells good and my hair dried with ZERO frizz!!
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing! I am in love with it and will always buy this for my curls. I’ve always had problems with dry frizzy curls and this product has changed the way my hair looks. I love it. My curls are full and luscious.
Sarah M.
Navarre
I have very fine curly hair, that is color damaged, very brittle, and pretty much has a mind of its own. Some days it’s spiral curls, some days it’s waves, heck some days only half my head wants to do anything... this shampoo is life, I’ve never had a shampoo that I did not have to use conditioner with and that was light enough not to weigh down my hair... I can’t love this product enough... seriously... I have went through 2.5 bottles of shampoo before I’ve went through one conditioner, anyone with curls knows how big of a deal that is!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora