BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Courtney D.
Eustis, FL
Works well with my hair, lightweight and makes my hair frizz free and manageable. It doesn't have build up like other conditioners.
Brooke C.
Rexburg
I’ve never felt like this left any waxy feeling or flakes in my hair. My roots used to feel super dry and my scalp was itchy. I’ve used this for four months now and I don’t suffer from anything like that since. Very pricey but worth a try!
Chrissy B.
Orlando, FL
I really love this cleanser. The feeling of a somewhat tingling sensation while cleansing my scalp is so great. It works great for my type 3C texture hair, cleansing without stripping too many of the oils away. I will always have a bottle on hand!
erika b.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product. My hair is naturally curly ans normally its pretty untamed but with Devacurl it is tame and manageable. My hair is left clean, soft, silky and like absolutely zero frizz. Which is a huge plus in my book. I recommend this product to all curly haired divas.
Natasha R.
Edmonton
Devacurl products work as long as you’re using the right line! I had tried the more hydrating line and it weighed my curls down. When using the no poo it cleanses, doesn’t dry out my hair, her leaves my hair bouncy and pretty. Highly recommend.
K G.
This is a creamy cleanser that detangles and removes buildup without harsh chemicals or silicone!
Michelle C.
Kevil
Love it!!!!! The perfect moisturizer for my hair!!! The smell is a little to be desired, but the formula is amazing!!!!
Gladys L.
Bayonne, NJ
I love this conditioner cleanser. It smells amazing and cleanses your hair without stripping it of natural oils. Very hydrating
Carmen S.
Really hydrating, works as a conditioner and as as a defining cream. When I want perfect looking curl I use this as a leave-in, help with the frizz and is perfect if you want bounce curls. Totally recommended.
Elizabeth B.
Hardin, IL
I LOVE this shampoo. It's expensive, but worth every penny if you have curly hair. The smell isn't nearly as good as the conditioner, but it's still wonderful. It leaves my hair feeling so fresh and clean, but still soft and it doesn't dry out my curls!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora