BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser

Start your review of DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nisha P.
Nashville, TN
THEY HAVE AMAZING PRODUCTS! great for people with dry hair like me. Also I loveeeee the tingly feeling left by the shampoo, which makes up for the lack of lather. Love the smell, and love what it does to make up for harmful lathers
Itss J.
Reading, PA
Okay, SO - I have been a curly girl for about 1.5 years now. I was introduced to DevaCurl by a CG group I am in on FB. My husband bought me the "Quit Shampoo" package and I wasn't sure how to feel about the shampoo.
I was so used to having a lather when I would wash my hair, so this was definetely something new.
What I love about the No Poo, is it really does clean my hair without the harsh chemicals of your traditional shampoo. My curls are bouncy, moisturized and shiny.
I would def. recommend this cleanser to anyone who is beginning their CG journey. I usually pay around $25.00 (with tax) for this at Ulta, which is def more than what I used to pay for my shampoo, but it is TOTALLY worth the price!
Quinn G.
The deva 3 step works great for me on the first day, however, I find this shampoo doesn't get my hair clean enough on the second or third wash (I use different products occasionally when I want to wear my hair straight) and my hair ends up feeling a bit weighed down. Because of this, I find myself having to use my other shampoo to get all of the extra product out of my hair before doing the 3 step. I have read other reviews online of others having the same issue as me, and found low poo solved this problem so I will give low poo a try and see how it works!
Michelle B.
Otsego, MN
This is one of the shampoos I switch between for my curly hair. I like using this for a few days to a week to give my hair a break from the poos.
Jill R.
Bel Air, MD
I love this cleanser! I had always used shampoos that lathered but finally braved the no poo cleanser. It was weird to get used to the lack of lather the first time, but it leaves my hair so soft and my scalp seems much happier as well. This is definitely my favorite =)
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Using this was the best choice I ever made for my scalp. It deeply cleanses without all the unnecessary lather. I love the peppermint smell along with the grapeseed oil. It leaves my curls shiny too! Everyone with and even without curly hair must start using this. I have a large bottle of this as well as a travel sized one. It’s just incredible. DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Kendra F.
I started using this product in September and I will never go back to a regular shampoo. The changes for my curls were amazing with less products then I used before.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this in the How To Quit Shampoo set that came with the mini microfiber towel and the 8 0. No poo and conditioner. I was very skeptical at first, but a friend highly recommended this brand to me. My hair weighs down a lot because of its length, and tends to go curly, awkwardly bend, then straight at the ends. After the first use (along with the towel, can’t forget it!!) my hair started drying so curly!! I have wavy curly hair, and was thoroughly surprised by how this turned my constantly straight dead ends into the curls they once were. The smell is very herb like (almost like sandalwood) but once my hair dried it was fine and the scent wasn’t so strong. The no larger concept was very weird to me, but surprisingly cleansed my scalp so well (as it has been very dry recently). It always was easy to rinse though my hair (per the instructions it gives) but will take some adjusting to. I would definitely recommend this product. I always combined it with the BLeave in curl plumper as well to make the curls stand out even more, but it’s not necessary!
Hayley V.
I used to be like every other woman with naturally curly hair, switching shampoos and conditioners every few months and always looking for the perfect styling products. Until, that is, I found Deva Curl. My hair stylist (who also has curly hair) started carrying the Deva Curl line and recommended the products to me. I was skeptical for sure, but I have been using Deva Curl No Poo, One Condition and AnGell for about two years now and I'm never going back! "No Poo" does not lather, as the name suggests, and feels more like conditioner. But it will clean your hair! I can't speak to issues with oily hair, because my hair only gets oily when I don't wash it for 2-3 days. Although, "No Poo" seems to cut through the oil in my hair on those rare occasions too. Also, "No Poo" allows you to wash your hair everyday without drying it out, because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it. Personally, my hair can't be restyled after sleeping on it without washing and drying it all over again.

BUT... you should be careful about what other styling products you use, because some styling products with synthetic components will remain in your hair and build up over time. (i.e. "No Poo" cannot remove them from your hair). Specifically, my hair stylist mentioned any product with silicone in it (like Frizz Ease Hair Serum). So, avoid those products if you use "No Poo"! I suspect that some people who had negative experiences with "No Poo" were simply using the wrong styling products.
Kiara M.
Bronx, NY
I love this cleanser! I use it in the middle of the week in between my shampoos to keep my scalp feeling fresh and my hair moisturized. It has a light, clean scent that lingers for a few days, but it's not overpowering. It does a really good job of keeping the frizz away, too.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora