BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Gabriela S.
I heard a lot of good things about this shampoo but after trying it myself I can say it’s not worth your money. I used it after the pool and I have the day the no larger thing was really annoying. It didn’t clean my hair at all and my hair felt oily and still smelled like Clorox after I washed it 2 times!!
Janie P.
Bellingham, WA
Ok, to be fair, I used this on a person of mixed ethnicity, black/white. I actually tried both the formulas and neither made an impact on this hair type. The hair is long and very tightly curly, female. Yes it’s true, almost no lather, smell is nothing to write home about, in fact, I didn’t care for it. After the shampoo I used the conditioner and some of their leave in products, (which I will also try to review) and I returned all of them to the salon store where I purchased them. The hair was just as dry and hard to comb through afterwards as ever before. These products are very expensive and, in my opinion, not worth it at all. I did find a Joico product, white and turquoise packaging, called Joico Curl, there are several styling and leave ins, along with the shampoo and conditioner that are amazing products for curly and “mixed” hair! Love it!
Natalie K.
San Francisco, CA
This shampoo destroyed my hair...and my sister's hair.  I have type 3A & she has 3B...this shampoo (& the deva conditioner) made our hair turn into straw.  It didn't occur to me that the shampoo could be the issue, since it was target to curly girls, but as soon as I stopped using it, my hair went back to normal.
Rebecca C.
Stafford
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this product, but I don’t. The plus side is that it does leave my hair clean. The main issues I had with this product is that it left my hair dry feeling and the fragrance. I probably could have looked past the dryness, but the scent is so overwhelming and it does not fade away. I only wash my hair twice a week and the smell started to give me a migraine. If you are sensitive to strong fragrances I recommend staying away from this product.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
This smelled great, kinda leafy green and I liked the formula. But it never really helped to clean my hair, perhaps if I didn't use other hair products and only used this brand the outcome would have been better?
Carolina V.
Way too expensive and made my hair feel like it wasn’t clean at all the only good thing it smells good
Kara G.
I am not a fan of the no-poo shampoo. It leaves my curls flat, heavy, and greasy. I'm one of those curly girls who needs to wash her hair with real shampoo daily. I would encourage any curly girl to give it a try, but if possible, don't buy a full size bottle.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
Somehow it didn’t work on my curly hair. It left it frizzy and dry. Didn’t want buy anymore
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
This product left my hair very dry even after I used leave in conditioner and oils in my hair.
Asna A.
Calgary
I never felt my scalp was clean when using this product and it has to do with the no lather. Of course I should have known because of no lather but I didn't expect that it wouldn't feel clean.
I also wasn't a fan that there was no pump it always became a task getting it out of the bottle.
Not for me personally it just didn't do anything.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora