BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
MPowering F.
Bronx , NY
This is what works for my curly hair!!! Without this my curls wouldn’t be where they are!!! I use this nearly every day! I use it to even re-style my hair.
Jasmyne Q.
Nanaimo, BC
Absolutely love this product. The price tag is a bit much... but it's worth it. My curls absolutely love the sulphate and silicone free product. Does wonder for my curls.
Heather A.
Holland, MI
I don’t think I could LOVE this product more! My hair is so much healthier now that I started using this and other Devacurl products! I’ve used so many salon quality shampoos, I’m so happy I tried this and found exactly what my hair needed!
Sarah A.
I really love this collection and espacially th styling cream it makes my hair smouth and deep and this is what dry hair need
and also it protects my hair from frizz so when my hair becomes completlly dry by air drying or blow drying it looks so moistrized and it smells so  good
Wanda F.
New York
This is one of the best hair care systems for curly hair. I have used A LOT of products but these really do cater to curly hair.
Diana C.
Pittston, PA
Great formula. Gentle on my hair and really kind to my curls, still need to use regular shampoo sometimes though because of dry scalp.
Mattie G.
Roswell
I have only been using this product for a week and it has already made my awful hair healthy and less dry! It helps get out bad oils while keeping in the good one. I recommend reading the instructions carefully, but it is the best hair product!
Killian M.
Powhatan
I am obsessed with the DevaCurl line. I use the NoPoo every other day as it is a cleanser and not meant to be used daily. I have been using these products for over 2 years and I am still just as satisfied as I was the first day I started using this product line.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Where has this been all my life? I live how it doesn't step the natural oils out of my hair, while it boosts my curl. Live the subtle scent it has too
Shannon O.
West Columbia , SC
I have been using this for my curls for years and haven’t looked back. It’s a game changer for curly hair.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora