BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Rebecca N.
Edmonton, AB
My all time favourite shampoo. My hair always feels soft and moisturized after I use it. I have thin hair and this gives it good volume.
Ashley C.
St Catharines, ON
Love this shampoo... it has transformed my curls from a frizzy mess to manageable curls. Easy to use and no heat treatment required.
vanessa a.
Mississauga, ON
I used this on vacation and I loved it! Great for curly hair! Doesn’t disappoint! It smells amazing and cleans hair leaving it fresh.
kerry k.
My favorite "shampoo" for my wavy/curly dry hair. It makes my curls defined. It also keeps frizz at Bay. Love the scent too.
Sarina C.
Matheson, ON
I tried a sample of this and was blown away! It made my hair touchable soft but with no buildup or stripping my hair of oils!
Melina M.
Burnaby, BC
This “shampoo” has change my life. I love my hair, my curls. The scent it’s nice, my hair is now my best friend. Hahaha
Erez Z.
thornhill
Purchased at: Sephora
For thin hair this is a nightmare. It worked well for the first few months and then made my hair absolutely horrible
Victoria W.
Ottawa
Great foam free shampoo! My hair is left clean and it also has great condition powers! The smell is pleasant too
Clara G.
This shampoo is amazing for my curls! It leaves my hair nice and curly and super soft and smells amazing too!
Courtney D.
Ottawa, ON
Love this product. Only used it once so far and I am in love with how it makes my hair look. Smells great.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora