BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, ON
I had to get use to the no lather feeling of this cleanser. I was told by the salon to scrub hard to lift the dirt out of the hair. Once I was use to this cleanser I loved it. I use it everyday now and decided to invest in the 1 litre bottles with the pump. I wont go back! MY hair is slowly starting to repair and my waves and back! The smell is amazing too!!
Quinn G.
The deva 3 step works great for me on the first day, however, I find this shampoo doesn't get my hair clean enough on the second or third wash (I use different products occasionally when I want to wear my hair straight) and my hair ends up feeling a bit weighed down. Because of this, I find myself having to use my other shampoo to get all of the extra product out of my hair before doing the 3 step. I have read other reviews online of others having the same issue as me, and found low poo solved this problem so I will give low poo a try and see how it works!
Madeleine R.
Gatineau, QC
This Deva Curl no poo is my go to for 2017. Without damaging parabens and silicone, this product keeps my curls looking fresh and smelling amazing. This product lasts long and smells like lychees. I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with dandruff or who is in need of frizz control! DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser DevaCurl
Sarah A.
I really love this collection and espacially th styling cream it makes my hair smouth and deep and this is what dry hair need
and also it protects my hair from frizz so when my hair becomes completlly dry by air drying or blow drying it looks so moistrized and it smells so  good
Katie P.
Val Therese, Ontario, ON, ON
Love this! I was a bit confused first time I used it because I was SO used to a lathering shampoo, but after seeing results I love it! My hair also does not get greasy at all anymore at the scalp (where it used to on day 2 with regular shampoo)
Keekee C.
I really like this product. HOWEVER.....I do prefer the low-poo just because I like having a bit of bubbles as I feel it really gets in there and no-poo has a conditioner consistency. Despite my love of bubbles my no-poo is my regular go to.
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I bought this shampoo to try out for my curls and to try the no poo route. I liked the smell and how it made my hair feel, how it kept curls and made them even nicer, and the shine. However, I found it made my scalp flaky? Not sure why. I was pretty disappointed as I liked it ovwrall
Lauren B.
Halifax, NS
I would give this a 5 but I really dislike the smell. I'm not super sent sensitive but I find this smell unpleasant and it stays on the hair. However the product works so well I still use it. Gets rid of product build up, nice curl definition and detangler.
Sapir B.
I used to really like this shampoo when I first started using it. Then it started to really dry out my hair and I didn't like the texture it left my hair with. I had to switch it up but I may give it another try.
Pamela⚘ E.
Montreal, QC
Found it completely useless for me. Not only it is expensive, you have to use so much to cover your hair to feel clean and it did not help my curls whatsoever.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora