BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Jodi M.
Victoria, BC
As a girl with curls, I’m so happy to of finally found a shampoo that doesn’t leave my hair dry and tangled after use. Gentle enough to use every day, but deep cleans enough so that you don’t have to!
Selena A.
Etobicoke
I absolutely love this conditioner along with the whole Deva Curl product line. It does not lather but it cleans my hair well and leaves it soft and bouncy. I bought it at a Winners and I would recommend this to anyone with curly hair!
Melanie B.
Trenton, NS
Love it. It cleans your hair just the right amount. I have thick, curly hair that tends to be dry and I only wash it about once a week, but I noticed a difference once I started using this. It’s less dry, softer, and more manageable.
Susie B.
Fpo, AP
I struggled for years to manage my curls and waves and then a friend recommended I try this brand and after two weeks, I was sold on it! I am a very loyal DevaCurl customer now and won't even put anything else in my hair!!
Melissa B.
Brampton, ON
Was hesitant about trying this but it does make a big difference. My curls are more visible and curler. Leaves hair feeling clean. The zero lather had me thinking I was missing out but it was all in my head. Perfect product for curly hair.
MG ♡.
Calgary, AB
Omg i love this shampoo. Makes my hair feel NATURAL and definitely helps with my natural curl. This shampoo and Briogeo have to be my top 2 at the moment although this one doesnt help with my frizz :(
Alison B.
Toronto, ON
My hair game has completely changed after using this. My hair never feels stripped, and is actually soft after just shampooing. My curls have never looked better!! Fights frizz and leaves curls soft.
Dana V.
Peterborough, Ontario
I have mostly wavy hair, it's curly under my top layer and the canopy is mostly straight. So it's really hard to find good products. I've been using this product for 2 weeks now. I've found this product to be good but not the miracle product I was hoping for. It smells really good and leaves my hair shiny and soft. The no poo aspect of it is taking an adjustment period as my hair needs to readjust it's oil production. I was really hoping it would help the top layer of my hair to be more wavy and curly to match the rest of my hair. One thing I really like is how my ends are feeling less dry and brittle after two weeks of usage.
Anna-Maria M.
Montreal Est, QC
This product is simply miraculous for all the curly girls out there. it completely changed my hair, to a point where my hairdresser of the last 15 years said she had never seen my hair so healthy before that.
Avalon M.
Komoka, ON
This conditioner had no lather but made my hair feel silky smooth I think it really moisturized the ends and made my split ends look not so bad. It was a bit pricey but I believe it’s worth it
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora