BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Taz P.
Discovered DevaCurl at Ulta and was amazed how much my hair improved. That led me to the curl girl method. This cleanser gets my scalp (and hair) clean without it feeling stripped and dried out.
Hailey L.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I am obsessed with Devacurl products! They’re great at keeping my curls moisturized and frizz free! I will definitely repurchase!
Michal C.
Purchased at: Amazon
HOLY GRAIL. I could not live without this product. I know that the thought of not lathering scares some but if you have curly hair (not even particularly dry hair) you will not miss the lather. After you use this shampoo your hair feels soft and conditioned which is such a breath of fresh air. I have been using this product for ten years and now i hardly ever need to wash my hair, 2x a week max (and I exercise 5x a week)
Casie P.
Morris, IL
I dont have curls but I got this as a sample and I wish I could get it for straight hair. It was super gentle and smells amazing.
Kelsey P.
Fairview
This is my go to cleanser, my curls love it and deva curl has all different shampoos for different curl type. The no-poo gives me great amount of moister without weighting down my curls. It is a little on the high end for prices but you get a lot and the produces are great.
Amber F.
Grand Forks
I have ringlet curls, and devacurl is my go to shampoo. It washes my roots nicely, and it gives my hair it’s shine. While it is very pricy, it works very well in giving my curls a bounce to them. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone with curly hair.
Laura L.
I love this for after the low-poo shampoo. I only apply it to the mid level and ends of the hair and then massage it up to the top. You only need a little and you can comb right through the hair. I really recommend this brand.
Ber T.
Decatur, GA
I’ve finally found a product that doesn’t dry out or weigh my curls down. I LOVE THIS STUFF! I only use a regular shampoo maybe once every other week now. It takes a little getting used to the fact that it doesn’t suds up but after you rinse it from your hair the first time you’ll notice immediate results. Definitely recommend to use with the moisture conditioner. The whole Devacurl line is phenomenal so far and can’t wait to keep to keep trying more stuff. A “shampoo” worthy of its price tag (but still affordable). It doesn’t take a lot to go a long way.
Rebecca C.
Stafford
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this product, but I don’t. The plus side is that it does leave my hair clean. The main issues I had with this product is that it left my hair dry feeling and the fragrance. I probably could have looked past the dryness, but the scent is so overwhelming and it does not fade away. I only wash my hair twice a week and the smell started to give me a migraine. If you are sensitive to strong fragrances I recommend staying away from this product.
Courtney L.
Regina
I am aiming to wash my hair with actual product less, and use this once every could of weeks. This doesn’t make my roots greasy after using, and don’t need to use much to work thoroughly. Does take some getting used to that it doesn’t foam, but it works so well for my curly hair.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora