BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Maureen R.
Waunakee, Wi
Great, no lather shampoo. I use it every other day and my hair has never looked better.
Theresa D.
My daughter has curly unruly hair. this product makes her curls soft and manageable. .
Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
AMazing for curly hair. Nice price. Good quality. Good hair awesome curls. It gets us.
Gillian S.
Purchased at: ULTA
love this for when i want a natural hair day. it’s perfect for my waves and smells good
Nayeli E.
Petaluma, CA
I love the way it makes my curly hair look. It makes them look more defined and shiny!
Pamella R.
Love this brand for curly hair. Very light weight products, doesn’t dry out hair either
Cindy M.
Jefferson
Love it easy on my curls!!! Unlike many cleansers this one leaves my hair nice and soft
member-39cc0
My everything. I only wish I would have found you sooner. My hair has never been better
Justine G.
Kimberly, WI
If you have curly hair this is for you. It’s so hydrating and keeps that natural curl.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
I used this last night I feel like my hair is soft and manageable. I love the product
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora