BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser

Start your review of DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Desireé R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love him. Its moisture, smell and texture is magnificent. the laughs are very soft and the hair looks very shiny
Sarah H.
Maysville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect for my curls! Doesn’t weigh them down and leaves them feeling moisturized. My go to high end hair product!
Sam G.
It was okay. I didn’t feel like it actually washed my hair just kind of sat in my hair. It does smell good though.
Carmen M.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves hair feeling clean and residue free. Great subtle smell. Works great with other DevaCurl styling products
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite shampoo for my curls because it hydrates my hair instead of making it feel stripped and dry.
Stacy M.
Champaign, IL
This is great for curly girls! It is moisturizing without being too heavy, causing the curls to be weighed down.
Fabiola D.
Poway, CA
I really like this product a lot it keeps my scalp moisturized i really love it..... it is worth the money !!
Mindy D.
Roanoke
Hair feels so soft and is easy to detangle. Less frizz fresh out of the shower too! Love their arc angel gel too!
Liora B.
Mequon, WI
It smells amazing and is gentle on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean without feeling stripped or damaged.
Beatrice s.
Weston, OH
I have VERY dry hair and this helps me wash it without stripping it! I absolutely love the smell and consistency
Carla M. G.
Why is the zero lather so important?
Hailey M.
Toronto
I have curly hair and have been considering switching to no-poo for a while now. What results did you notice right away? Why would you recommend making the switch?
katy v.
13 East 18th street
Que tan bueno es y para que se usa ??
Katherine M.
I watched the youtube video and the girl had such a dramatic change! Have you noticed the same difference? My hair typically looks like hers did in the beginning and I'm wondering if I will see the same results! #curlygirl

Sephora