BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite shampoo for my curls because it hydrates my hair instead of making it feel stripped and dry.
Beatrice s.
Weston, OH
I have VERY dry hair and this helps me wash it without stripping it! I absolutely love the smell and consistency
Fabiola D.
Poway, CA
I really like this product a lot it keeps my scalp moisturized i really love it..... it is worth the money !!
Carmen M.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves hair feeling clean and residue free. Great subtle smell. Works great with other DevaCurl styling products
Mindy D.
Roanoke
Hair feels so soft and is easy to detangle. Less frizz fresh out of the shower too! Love their arc angel gel too!
Stacy M.
Champaign, IL
This is great for curly girls! It is moisturizing without being too heavy, causing the curls to be weighed down.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! It's perfect for when you want to wash your hair in between your main washes. It smells great too!
Steph L.
Boston
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing for curly hair! Leaves my hair feeling nourished, adds shine & accentuates my curls. Smells great too!
Ciara C.
Fall River, MA
Didn't dry out my hair which is a problem I have with other shampoos. It left it soft and did not tangle at all
Jennifer B.
denver
Awesome, smells great, doesn’t weigh down curls at all. Also great for kids because it doesn’t sting the eyes.
zariah l.
san francisco, CA
What seperates this product from normal conditioners?
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
How well does this stuff work for super curly coarse hair?
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
Will this affect my hair dye? Previously bleached hair? #curlygirl
Shania F.
Hebron, MD
Where can you purchase this brand? How much?

Sephora