BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Liora B.
Mequon, WI
It smells amazing and is gentle on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean without feeling stripped or damaged.
Mindy D.
Roanoke
Hair feels so soft and is easy to detangle. Less frizz fresh out of the shower too! Love their arc angel gel too!
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite shampoo for my curls because it hydrates my hair instead of making it feel stripped and dry.
Beatrice s.
Weston, OH
I have VERY dry hair and this helps me wash it without stripping it! I absolutely love the smell and consistency
Carmen M.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves hair feeling clean and residue free. Great subtle smell. Works great with other DevaCurl styling products
Fabiola D.
Poway, CA
I really like this product a lot it keeps my scalp moisturized i really love it..... it is worth the money !!
Toni H.
Yukon, OK
Love the scent and everything about this shampoo. Finally a product that makes me happy about my natural curls.
Katherine C.
East Lansing
Makes my curls look better than any other shampoo. The zero lathering takes some getting used to though.
Ciara C.
Fall River, MA
Didn't dry out my hair which is a problem I have with other shampoos. It left it soft and did not tangle at all
Melyssa B.
Lawton
I normally love their products but im not too big on this one. I rather use their other shampoo and conditioner
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off
amethyst c.
Medford , NY
does deva curl no -poo works on everyone's hair
Rita S.
Toronto, Ontario
Over the past years I have found my curls to get looser and almost become wavy. I found a cream gel product that works wonders on styling my curls but I am looking for a Shampoo/Conditioner also. I have heard about deva curl but don't know much about it. Do I have to buy the entire line in order to restores my curls? does it work work coloured/bleached hair? is it worth the cost? Please help me get my curls back!

Sephora