BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Wanda F.
I have just learned to love my Curls thanks to this product, it defined my Curls without the weighing down
Samantha W.
Richmond, VA
Love this stuff. My curls feel wonderful and cared for. The smell can be off-putting, but I quite like it.
Sarah R.
Perry Hall, MD
Finally a cleanser that doesn’t dry out my hair!DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser it’s the best shampoo
Genesis R.
Wallkill, NY
I love this! Make your hair smell good and it really feel like it’s doing ya job and cleaning your hair.
Angela A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
This is some awesome shampoo. It really cleanse your curls. It is not to over powering in scent also.
Carolina V.
Way too expensive and made my hair feel like it wasn’t clean at all the only good thing it smells good
Marlee M.
This product is phenomenal!! It keeps my hair hydrated unlike most normal shampoos! It is phenomenal!!
Bella P.
Lodi, NJ
If you want a cowash, this is it. It's fresh and you don't need much to cleanse your scalp. Love it!
Jessica B.
I’ve never tried this product out, but can anyone tell me their experience while using this product?
Crystal M.
Louisa, KY
Love this shampoo and conditioner it has a nice smell and it keeps my curly hair from getting frizzy
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora