BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Ciara C.
Fall River, MA
Didn't dry out my hair which is a problem I have with other shampoos. It left it soft and did not tangle at all
Madison P.
Bellingham, WA
I love DevaCurl products! One of the best things I have ever done for my hair! Affordable and great quality.
Amber N.
I currently use this and love this . It works perfect in my hair . No complaints. I pair it with the shampoo
Alexis F.
Flagstaff
I use this with the No-Poo shampoo and I love it! My curls are as healthy and soft as can be with this duo
Tina M.
Palm Coast, FL
Awesome product...the only shampoo I will use on my curls. Smells great , gentle on hair and great results
Samantha W.
Richmond, VA
Love this stuff. My curls feel wonderful and cared for. The smell can be off-putting, but I quite like it.
Shannon O.
Valrico, FL
I have been using this for my curls for years and haven’t looked back. It’s a game changer for curly hair.
Wanda F.
I have just learned to love my Curls thanks to this product, it defined my Curls without the weighing down
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Devacurl makes my naturally fine, curly hair bouncy. It smells great. It is expensive..but it works for me.
Sarah R.
Perry Hall, MD
Finally a cleanser that doesn’t dry out my hair!DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser it’s the best shampoo
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora