BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,325 reviews
I tried this and I loved washing my hair with this.made it feel super clean.i had a tester sent from sephora and need the full size next.
Kailee M.
I love this shampoo that my stylist recommended for my hair type! It smells good and doesn't strip my hair of all the good natural oils.
Isa B.
I love this product. I always keep it in stock. I have super dry 3/c curls and this always keeps my curls popping. I highly recommend it.
Mary S.
San Diego
I like this product but I needed a lot to get my hair conditioned. Which became really pricey. I switch between this product and Ouidad.
Jamie Shatzer F.
I love my devacurl products. It keeps my naturally curly hair healthy and beautiful! I get so many compliments since I started using it.
Brittany F.
Stoughton Massachusetts
Purchased at: Sephora
This whole line is AMAZING. It has completely changed my hair routine. I had to get used to the no lather but once I did, I loved it!!!!!
Melissa G.
Baldwin
I love this brand but their expensive. I don't have any problems with this brand. Its minty and I feel like my hair is growing faster.
Diana C.
Pittston, PA
Great formula. Gentle on my hair and really kind to my curls, still need to use regular shampoo sometimes though because of dry scalp.
Bryana W.
Tucson, AZ
While this shampoo is a lot more pleasant smelling than the one I use on a regular basis, I feel that it helps detangle my curls a lot
Natalya L.
It leaves moisture yet cleaned it the roots of the hair so nicely. Sometimes shampoo with too much foam dry me or to this is heaven.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora