BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
Their shampoo and conditioner works amazing with my curls! I definitely recommend to anyone with curly hair! And this really helps with my frizz!
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
Switching to Deva Curl products was a great decision. My hair is remaining healthier between cuts and my curls are soft and have a healthy shine.
Alexis B.
When I want to cleanse my hair without suds, I use this! It’s great, it smells wonderful and cleanses your scalp, what more could you ask for?
Jasmine D.
Great conditioner and doesn’t harm your curls. I haven’t been able to find a conditioner with similar ingredients that are good for curly hair.
Emily J.
My curls final feel clean without falling apart! I had given up shampooing years ago. This product changed my mind. Keeps them clean and happy!
Sandy W.
Klamath Falls
It is a great product but I learned with my hair type the low poo works better for my hair. I still recommend this to people who like no poo’s.
Tina M.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell of this conditioner. It had a lemongrass smell that makes your hair smell so fresh. The conditioner offers great hydration.
Janeen B.
Grovertown
Devacurl products are the BEST for my curly hair. The products tame his frizzy beast into cute define ringlets. Wouldn’t go curly without it.
Alyssa B.
plano, texas
This honestly didn't moisturize my hair. I really like the packaging and was excited to try it out, but it made my hair feel brittle and dry.
Marleny Q.
I really like this product. It leaves my hair really soft and the smell is great (compared to the low-poo). The only down-side is the price.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora