BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Spartanburg, SC
This works perfect with my hair. It is the only shampoo I use. It makes my hair so soft and I like that it has mint in it. It makes my scalp feel really clean.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a wonderful shampoo! No lather, but leaves my hair super soft and smooth. The curl definition is amazing! Don't forget to follow with the conditioner!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
While I enjoy this shampoo for my hair I found it didn’t remove the gel product from Devacurl very well bc it was still remaining in my hair after my shower.
Stephanie C.
Florham Park, NJ
It's a really good product, really good smell but I can't feel that my hair is cleaning because it isn't do foam. And in the other I feel my head scratching.
Lexi C.
KY, ['', '', '']
I know this is good for curly hair but I feel like my head is dirty sometimes after using it. I do think when using Deva curl my curls stayed styled longer.
Alex R.
south bend
Smells wonderful but i definitely should’ve bought the Delight version. This was far too heavy for my fine curly hair. Works really well as a co-wash though
Kendall D.
Shelby, OH
My favorite part about this is the scent. Of you are a big scent person you would love this. It doesn't strip y po ir hair and leaves it feeling super nice.
Mary A.
Richmond, KY
Love this product, felt weird at first with no lather but I got so many compliments on my hair after! Really brought out my natural curl and reduced my frizz
Maritza M.
First off this product is very pricey, I bought it on sale to try it out, and I really love it, it’s really helped my hair so much with health and curls !
Melody A.
Murrieta , Ca
I like that this product does not have the soap drying quality others have and rinses out fairly quickly. I just do not care for the scent the product has
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora