BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Lee Ann C.
Greenfield, IN
This no-poo shampoo is wonderful! It took me some time to get used to no lather, but the results are fantastic. LOVE the smell and the results are awesome when i use this, the one conditioner and the light defining gel. Perfection!
Aurora S.
Sacramento, CA
I swear by this product!!! I have been using it for the last 10 months and I will never go back. My kinky, curly hair has never looked better. I get compliments daily on how healthy and long my hair is now! I 100% recommend this product for anyone with curls!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
BEST. SHAMPOO. FOR CURLY HAIR. EVER. It doesn’t lather up and pull all of the oils and color out of your hair, but it leaves it soft and clean! It has a “minty” smell hat isn’t over powering. this along with the conditioner defines and brings out the best in my curls.
Ivy W.
DevaCurl introduced me to no/low-poo and changed my life! I would never go back to regular shampoo. I always hated my hair texture but now I realize it’s because I wasn’t treating it how it needed. I love my curls now, they are hydrated and beautiful and allll mine.
Kayla W.
Westlake, OH
I will never use another "shampoo" on my curls ever again. I have been using Deva Curl for almost five years now. It is the only product that doesn't weigh my curls down, tames my frizz, but keeps my true curl shape and air dries perfect EVERY time.
Ashley D.
W Sacramento, CA
Deva Curl No Poo gives my hair life! It brings my bouncy curls back and gives me so much volume! Deva Curl No Pop did not way down my hair and it wasn’t over lathering either. I highly recommend this brand if you want your hair to bounce back quickly!
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
I love deva curl and the fact that it revives my curls! It is costly but if you want to nourish your curls and give them some TLC, make sure to use this product!
Mattie G.
Roswell
I have only been using this product for a week and it has already made my awful hair healthy and less dry! It helps get out bad oils while keeping in the good one. I recommend reading the instructions carefully, but it is the best hair product!
Kendra F.
I started using this product in September and I will never go back to a regular shampoo. The changes for my curls were amazing with less products then I used before.
Paulette F.
Mcdonough, GA
This is the best shampoo for curly hair hands down. It doesn’t strip my hair and make it dry. It’s very nourishing, moisturizing and makes my hair feel squeaky clean. I have a very sensitive scalp and it never bothers it at all. 10 out of 10.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora