BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
This is an awesome product when used with a traditional shampoo. This product alone does not remove product and oil from your hair, and leaves your hair flat, and gross after multiple uses. Use this once a week if you use it at all. I will not buy again.
Nicolette D.
Alhambra
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell of the shampoo & conditioner is absolutely delightful .Leaves the hair fresh. The first time I tired the product I fell in love with it. It made my hair so much healthier not only from appearance but texture wise as well. You don’t need to put a lot of product. CON: It leaves the scalp a little dry and a bit itchy from my experience. I notice once I used less of the product things got better. Wasn’t sure if it was due to using the cream gel afterwards or if it was the shampoo / conditioner itself. DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Raven M.
Devacurl is so awesome. I love that this cleanser is free of sulfates and parabens. When I washed my hair, it felt so soft and it looked shiny. My hair felt clean and the smell isn’t too strong I love it. I highly recommend for those with curly hair.
Madi D.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Amazon
This is probably better for other types of curls. While shampoo is often way to harsh on curly hair and a product like this works, I found the low-poo works better for my curl type. However, this is still a great product for other hair types.
Tamara G.
Brunswick, GA
I'm obsessed with my no poo shampoo & one condition. There is a method to the madness though. I had my hair cut at the Devachan salon in NYC and they taught me how to use the product correctly. Section hair into 4 and apply the product to super wet hair! And keep adding water as you untangle your hair. Rinse and apply one condition by devacurl! My hair feels amazing and healthy!
Jordan G.
East Lansing, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Love no poo smells great and always gives me amazing results. The price is up there but it is totally worth it. It has transformed my hair and I like that it does not have sulfates! Also after using for a while a little can go a long way!
Taylor U.
Newark
LOVE Devacurl products! It had worked wonders for my curly hair. And no matter the curl type, Devacurl is for you! It smells great and is affordable! I can’t even begin to compare this to any other brand! I have been so satisfied with all of my Devacurl purchases! Highly recommend
Kayla T.
San Fransico
The scent is so nice and refreshing and leaves your scalp feeling nice and tingling so you know it’s clean! Also very very hydrating and leaves hair super nourished.
Aaliah P.
San Diego
The best part if this product is the refreshing tingle it gives. There's no suds so it rinses very well and keeps your hair feeling clean. Best for all hair types. Doesn't have much of a long lasting smell which I think is good. I am definitely satisfied with this
Carrie W.
Hutto, TX
I love this!! It really makes my hair soft and curls are so defined. I keep coming back to this brand for more defined curls. I have dry, curly, and frizzy hair so this is perfect for dry hair. I’m always happy with the results!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora