BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I think for people who are really looking for a no suds shampoo, this is a winner. I was freaked out because of the lack of suds, but am willing to try it again to see if I like it better !
Killian M.
Powhatan
I am obsessed with the DevaCurl line. I use the NoPoo every other day as it is a cleanser and not meant to be used daily. I have been using these products for over 2 years and I am still just as satisfied as I was the first day I started using this product line.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great No Poo conditioner. My hair feels clean without all the drying stuff in other shampoos. Only draw back is if I use it tooo often my hair can feel dry. I picked my first bottle up at Ulta, but there are cheaper places out there. Totally satisfied!
Reyna S.
I tested this product our for my YouTube channel. For the week that I tested it, it delivered with great results. My hair did not feel stripped of its nutrients and my curls held really nicely with shine. I recommend to those who do not have a budget with their hair care products for it is a little pricey.
Kara G.
I am not a fan of the no-poo shampoo. It leaves my curls flat, heavy, and greasy. I'm one of those curly girls who needs to wash her hair with real shampoo daily. I would encourage any curly girl to give it a try, but if possible, don't buy a full size bottle.
Maya J.
Pooler
I was looking forward to trying this product after reading all of the great reviews, unfortunately it didn’t work well for me. I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair. This product smells great and it does feel good, however it left my roots very oily and I couldn’t dry my hair after 3 of using a hair dryer.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
This is my all time favorite shampoo for when I wear my hair naturally curly. The smell is amazing and I love the way it takes my curls without weighing them down. It’s on the pricey side so I only use it when I am going to wear my hair naturally curly.
Joelle B.
Finally a hair cleanser that works on naturally spiral curly hair. We have tried many shampoos for curly hair and none have worked until we tried Deva Curl No Poo. Now curls are defined, non frizzy and bouncy. Overall smoothly and silk feeling hair.
Melodie B.
Belle Rose, LA
I have relaxed hair & this products works just fine for me. I like to natural or curly hair products like this because it's better for hair rather than using shampoos with so many drying agents in it. The smell can be a tad stron but it's definitely great
Maya S.
This shampoo is great for a daily cleanser! It's lather free and leaves your scalp feeling tingly and fresh. The one drawback is that after a few weeks I feel like my hair starts to get a little oily and could use one wash with a stronger cleanser.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora