BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Tiffany K.
Best shampoo on the market for curly haired girls! I have been looking for a product that helps the curls and this is it! need to use this, and the one conditioner and the gel! The best trio ever
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
I love Deva Curl No Poo. I have been using this for years and I love it. It washes my hair without drying it out or making it frizzy. My hair looks amazing since I switched to the Deva products! I use this a couple of times a week and would definitely buy it again.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I have finally found it! The best shampoo (not shampoo) for my curls. I have been searching for 25 years. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It had totally changed my hair in the best way possible. My curls are, soft, less frizz, easier to style. Awesome! Will never use anything else.
Maddy M.
This is my favorite shampoo. I only have to use a little each day and it keeps my crazy fluffy curls tamed and in check! I was worried that it wouldn't clean up grease but it always makes my hair super clean without drying it out. A must for curly girls!
Carly M.
Decatur , AL
Love,love,love my deva curl products! They are a curly girls best friend! The no poo takes some getting used to but once you do you wl never go back to lather! My curls never looked so good!
Katherine J.
Since buying this I see so much moisture in my hair, not much scent in the products, It met my expectations which where healthier curls! My hair os color and is curly! I would buy this again.
Killian M.
Powhatan
I am obsessed with the DevaCurl line. I use the NoPoo every other day as it is a cleanser and not meant to be used daily. I have been using these products for over 2 years and I am still just as satisfied as I was the first day I started using this product line.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I think for people who are really looking for a no suds shampoo, this is a winner. I was freaked out because of the lack of suds, but am willing to try it again to see if I like it better !
Reyna S.
I tested this product our for my YouTube channel. For the week that I tested it, it delivered with great results. My hair did not feel stripped of its nutrients and my curls held really nicely with shine. I recommend to those who do not have a budget with their hair care products for it is a little pricey.
Kara G.
I am not a fan of the no-poo shampoo. It leaves my curls flat, heavy, and greasy. I'm one of those curly girls who needs to wash her hair with real shampoo daily. I would encourage any curly girl to give it a try, but if possible, don't buy a full size bottle.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora