BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
I do like this shampoo, but there's something slightly satisfying about having your shampoo foam when you use it. This shampoo does not foam which kinda makes me question if it's actually washing my hair. It does smell really good though. I most likely won't buy again
Jami S.
I really like this shampoo. I was skeptical at first because it doesn't lather, but it actually worked great. It left my hair soft, clean, and it even got rid of some of my tangles. My only complaint is it is a little costly.
Tyne B.
Jeffersonville, VT
Trying this product about three years ago is the best decision I've ever made. I love this and it's the reason that I love my hair. My hair is always moisturized and happy now. I will never go back to any other product. This isn't only for just curly hair either!
Willow T.
Birdsboro, PA
This is the best shampoo for my wavy kinky hair. It gets rid of all the frizz and it is the best shampoo I have ever had in my entire life! Although it does after a few days leave the roots of my greasy due to the fact that it does not strip your hair of essentials oils but my hair is extremely thick so I occasionally take a break from the shampoo and use one that will remove that greasy feeling and only the deva curl conditioner.
Brittany M.
This is good for certain hair types. I have thin 3b curls and when I haven’t applied an oil to my hair this is good to use because it’s very gentle and doesn’t strip my hair. However, when I need a good cleanse to get rid of product build up this just doesn’t cut it. Also, the price is way too high. I will be trying something else when I’m done with this bottle.
SHAY J.
Denton, TX
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE co-wash for my curly-haired kids and definitely my go-to product of choice! It helps to detangle their hair and it also does a great job at moisturizing their curls! DevaCurl is a staple product line in our house and helps to lay the perfect foundation for frizz-free curls!
Alyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
I like this because it's a no lather cleanser so I don't feel guilty using it often. When I use this product I feel like my hair and scalp are getting clean and I really like the pepperminty tingly feeling on my scalp.
Heather W.
Indianapolis
A must for curly hair! Takes a little while to get used to a no lather shampoo, but it keeps the moisture in my hair. I haven't used any other shampoo in years. I use it 2 or 3 times a week so even if it is expensive you don't need to wash your hair everyday.
Roxanne S.
Memphis, TN
The only shampoo I put on my curly head!!! Love this cleanser to use every few days but not every. It's not needed! Deeply cleanses the scalp and you only need a small amount. The large container lasts several months!
jessica B.
Deva Curl Is SO Amazing!! I have very long, Naturally curly hair and this shampoo Is Exactly what Naturally curly people need! It does Not contain any sulfates, so it does not lather up, but that is a good thing! Perfect for people with Naturally curly hair! I found this product at Ulta, and I give it 5 stars!!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora