BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Candice T.
Stallings, NC
This is my holy grail product for my loose curls/waves. It provides just the right amount of cleansing/moisture WITHOUT stripping my hair. And I Love that it is gentle enough for color-treated hair because it doesn't have harsh sulfates. I am NEVER without this.
Corinne W.
I love this shampoo! Many believe it is just for those with curly hair, however I have had lots of success with my short, straight hair. The "No Poo" aspect is what I went for. I had issues with a dry scalp and various moisturizing shampoos were not working. After using this shampoo, my scalp issues cleared up! This is a great, gentle product for hair and scalp.
Andrea L.
North Canton, OH
This shampoo is probably my favorite shampoo for my curly hair. I have spent years trying to find a shampoo that keeps my hair soft and frizz free. Deva Curl No Poo does exactly that! Pair it with the Deva Curl conditioner and you have a hair care regimen that is one of the best out there! I am so thankful to my hair dresser for telling me about this awesome product!
Neome P.
Brooklyn, NY
This product works really well! NO SULFATES, NO PARABENS, NO SILICONES. This just means that the moisture will still be in your hair! I purchased this on ulta.com. The only thing that people will have a problem with is the no lather aspect, but honestly your hair still gets well cleaned with thsi product!
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA
Since there is no more lathering of my hair, my hair has become so much more amazing. After massaging the no poo in my hair, I can run my fingers through my hair no problem which is huge for my curly hair. I couldn't be happier with my switch to deva products!
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA
It works wonders on my curly hair. It never weighs it down so it really lets my curls bounce. I also have oily hair though and so sometimes have to add in a cleansing wash every once in awhile to really give it a good scrub. I would definitely recommend this!
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
Listen, I have used a LOT of product on my hair. When I discovered DevaCurl it changed the game. They recently changed their scent to something I like more but this is the most flawless my hair has ever looked. This is what I use exclusively on my curls.
Jennifer O.
I have never had luck with no-lather shampoos until now. This shampoo does not weigh down my fine hair and I am left with super soft curls. It also makes my hair look great when I take the time to straighten my hair. I was really surprised with the level of shine and softness my hair had after using the shampoo and conditioner then straightening it. Honestly, it looked like I had spent a lot of money to get highlights.
Julie N.
lynchburg
Overall I have enjoyed this product! I have thick naturally curly hair that I only have to wash every few days. Before using this product I felt like I wasn’t able to fully wash my hair clean of the gel. Now that I use the no poo, one condition, gel, and spray it has definitely brought definition to my curls. I still use a regular shampoo about once a week to get a deeper clean but overall I like this product!
Christina H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ok so i believe i might have reviewed this already, but my thoughts have changed since ive been using this its a great product it cleans my hair and scalp and gives it a nice tingly feeling. At first, i wasn't too keen on the smell, but now that ive used it more ive learned to really like it a lot! I'll maybe repurchase. Not sure. It's a bit pricey.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora