BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Grace E.
I like the smell. I can't use this often or it leaves me greasy. This is what I use if I'm not going in public and I want to give my hair a break, or if I know I'll be home in a few hours. I suggest getting a sample size first to see how it works with your hair. It didn't give my hair any extra curl, but if you're someone with dry hair and you want a gentle shampoo you will probably enjoy it.
Page P.
Manhattan, KS
I have extremely curly, coarse hair. My hair was a DISASTER until I found Deva Curl. I didn't understand what "poo" was doing to my hair until I found out how "no poo" SAVED my hair. If you have curly hair, Deva Curl is the absolute BEST thing that you can invest in for yourself.
Sandy S.
Wallingford , CT
I LOVE no poo for my curly hair. since I started using this, the conditioner and the micro fiber towel and the coconut curl creme, my hair has been amazing. My hairdresser even asked what I was using. I haven't straightened my hair in 6 months, I have fallen in love with my curls.
Rhonda K.
San Gabriel, CA
I typically do not like to shampoo my hair often as it tends to dry out. I was so excited to discover this, and it works!! It smells amazing. Not too over powering but a nice, clean, fresh smell. It makes my hair feel super moisturized, makes my curls nice and takes the frizz.
Gina D.
Bethel Park, PA
This is the only shampoo I use. My hair is naturally curly and I like to have shampoo that doesn't weigh it down and is sulfate free. I always buy the biggest size and it's worth the splurge. It's no poo so it's a lighter shampoo I would say. It cleanses your hair effectively.
Candice B.
Philadelphia, PA
I was skeptical that a lather-free shampoo could clean my hair. For awhile I would alternate No-poo with another lathering shampoo because I wanted to make sure my hair got clean. Then one day I decided to just switch completely to DevaCurl products, and there is no going back for me. My hair is the healthiest and shiniest it has ever been, and my scalp feels clean and free of build-up.
Jessica G.
Where do I even start. I love this product. I found it a couple of years ago and I haven't looked for another hair product since. It works great with my hair and it makes it so soft and curly. The price may be a little bit too high but it's all worth it. They also don't test on animals which is another amazing plus! It works on any type of curly hair and it's worth every penny!
Greta J.
Henderson, NV
I got my Devacurl shampoo from Influenster for free. It doesn't lather much at all. Unfortunately my hair did not get very clean at all. So maybe this shampoo is best for a dry scalp. I thought it was supposed to get rid of product buildup, but that did not happen.
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
I am absolutely in love with this shampoo. Yes it's pricey but completely worth it. My curls are incredibly moisturized and frizz free. During the school year, it cuts down on the time it takes me to get ready TREMENDOUSLY because I don't have to worry about doing much with my hair except wash it. Amazing product.
Candice T.
Stallings, NC
This is my holy grail product for my loose curls/waves. It provides just the right amount of cleansing/moisture WITHOUT stripping my hair. And I Love that it is gentle enough for color-treated hair because it doesn't have harsh sulfates. I am NEVER without this.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora