BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT
Nopoo feels like a conditioner during application but leaves your hair feeling clean. Unlike shampoo, it doesn't strip your hair while cleansing. The smell takes some getting used to but it isn't necessarily a bad smell. I follow up with a deep conditioner and it leaves my hair feeling amazing! Devacurl products are quite pricey but this one is definitely worth the price tag! I haven't found anything like it on the market.
Nai J.
This shampoo is awesome for curly hair. It doesn't dry it out, adds moisture, defines curls... basically everything you need for healthy-looking curls! It works best if also used with Deva Curl techniques for washing, conditioning, and styling your hair. All the Deva products are pricey, but have been the best products for my curls. I have probably spent more money trying other less expensive products for curls that turn out not to work as well, so I would rather just splurge on the Deva products when I really want my hair to look great.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Holiest of holy grails for me!
My hair is shiny, moisturized, soft, manageable beyond what I can say, and my curls are slowly coming back thanks to this conditioning cleanser!!
I am currently transitioning to my naturally curly hair.
Love love love this! Can't recommend it enough for curly girls of all hair types!!
If you are a 3A/3B girl like me then you will absolutely love this!
Amy K.
Berlin, MD
I wasn't impressed with this shampoo. I used the No-poo twice and still was worried without bubbles my hair wasn't going to feel clean when it dried. After using the No-Poo I used the conditioner which felt really conditioning and nice. Both products took a while to wash out completely. After my hair dried, it looked clean but, I didn't have that squeaky clean feeling. My hair was soft and I didn't notice tons of curls either. I give it a so-so.
Rochelle C.
I started using a low-poo cleaner about a year ago and my curls were more defined but still frizzy. When I switched to Deva Curl No Poo the frizz disappeared and I was left with the ringlet curls I have always wanted! I am 1/2 black and never thought I would find a product that could tame the frizz..... I have been using it for about 8 months and never want to stop!! It leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturizer, never dry. I use to add extra oil to my hair to help the dry and I don't have to do that any longer.
Rachel K.
OBSESSED. I started wearing my hair naturally curly a few months ago and my hair stylist recommended this brand for me and I LOVE their products. They can be pricey, but they're about the same price as any decent shampoo and conditioner you buy at a reputable salon. Makes my curls more defined and I love how it's more healthy because Devacurl is always silicone free 😊
member-0214ba125
I shampoo my curly hair once a month and this is what I use. Whenever I use it I feel my hair being deeply cleaned. And i like that it dosnt lather because lathering shampoos are not good for curly hair.
Vania G.
Got a sample of this. I LOVED this. But I'm still pretty new to the idea of a non-lathering shampoo, so I didn't know how much to use. Definitely should have been enough for at least two showers, but now I know. My curly, thick hair is SO soft and I let it air dry, which I usually don't do because it gets crazy frizzy. It looks great and I might have to invest. Plus, I love the scent. It smells a bit like fresh grapes to me
Dina V.
Swansea, MA
I'm a curly girl with purple hair. I need a product that will save my color and my hair! I love the entire DevaCurl line. Finding DevaCare No Poo was the best thing ever. My color lasts and my curls look quenched!! I buy this by the buckets and would def recommend to every curly girl!!
Kim P.
Katy, TX
I have fine, curly hair, and no-poo is perfect! It keeps my hair from being dry, but without weighing it down or making it greasy. It also helps prevent my color from fading! Even better when used with a deva curl conditioner! I recommend to anyone with wavy or curly hair!!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora