BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Ariella B.
This is a great product, works well smells good and overall good product, however the price is a bit steep and it leaves me wondering is it actually worth the price??
Chandler F.
I have naturally curly hair- I've never had super oily hair and can usually go 3-4 days without washing but using this cleanse made my hair very greasy! It felt very light on but after 1 day my hair was already greasy so I had to stop using this!
Britt M.
I usually stick with As I Am for my cowash but I was pleasantly surprised with this No Poo. It makes you scalp feel kind of tingly and you can definitely tell it cleaned it.
Krystal A.
Orlando, FL
I just started using devacurl products and I am in love! I’m so happy that I switched to these products because my hair feels so much lighter and bouncier and my curls are more defined. Little pricey but worth it!
Lauren B.
This no poo shampoo has been a game changer for me. I live in Florida where humidity is a constant. Switching to a devacurl routine has made my curl game like whoa. My curls are on point all the time. They aren’t frizzy. They are moisturized and they are curling correctly where they had been straightening at the ends. They look beautiful and I can’t recommend these products enough. Everyone I know with curls has been talked to about DevaCurl and has been evangelized because I will not singing their praises! Godsend! Holy grail! All of that!
Anna G.
Carson city, NV
I just bought this for my lifeless frizzy semi curly semi wavy fully crazy hair, living in the Bay Area where hair goes wild. Well I've tried everything, from Wen to the priciest to the cheapest and everything leaves my hair really weighed down and makes it get oils very quickly. I've been wanting to try the no poo movement but am too scared to let go of products and just do apple cider, so I thought this would be a good option. With just one wash I saw a huge difference,my curls are a lot bouncier and so much less frizzed it's surreal. I'm excited how it continues to shape my hair and I want to bf more products from this brand.
Jill F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Originally purchased from Sephora along with the One Conditioner in the large size, but very expensive. Then found it on Amazon Prime for $50 for the 32 oz size for both. Been using this product for a few years now and it keeps my curls moisturized. I blow dry and straighten most of the time, but let it go on weekends. Try the Ultra gel if you want to go curly. Comb hair after shampoo and conditioner while in the shower, then put the gel on while hair is very wet hair, then let dry naturally.
Cassie C.
I LOVE DevaCurl products and the DevaCurl No Poo is no exception! I use the DC No Poo just like it says on the bottle. I thoroughly wet my curls and work a liberal amount throughout my hair and scalp. If you feel like it's too thick and not spreading evenly throughout your hair, you can add a little water. The DC products make my curls beautiful, hydrated, and bouncy! They can be purchased at Ulta. They are pricey, but they normally have travel size kits you can purchase to try them out. I love everything I've tried; I'm a true DevaGirl! And what's even better is they are free of harsh chemicals, and they are made in the USA!
Heather F.
I have fine and straight hair and although this shampoo is marketed for curly hair, I love it too! I have a dry scalp and this is so gentle. It takes some getting used to because it doesn't lather, but it cleanses just as well and doesn't strip your hair of all oils, so it looks and feels healthier. It has kind of a light mint scent to it when it goes on, but rinses scent free (in my opinion). I will definitely purchase it again!
Alex L.
No Poo is the way to go! I have thick curls without being too much I don’t need the Decadence line. The Original line gets the job done and leaves my hair feeling clean!
Carla M. G.
Why is the zero lather so important?
Hailey M.
Toronto
I have curly hair and have been considering switching to no-poo for a while now. What results did you notice right away? Why would you recommend making the switch?
katy v.
13 East 18th street
Que tan bueno es y para que se usa ??
Katherine M.
I watched the youtube video and the girl had such a dramatic change! Have you noticed the same difference? My hair typically looks like hers did in the beginning and I'm wondering if I will see the same results! #curlygirl

Sephora