BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser

Start your review of DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I fell in love when I used this. My hair is very curly (so normally a tad dryer) but very dry due to thyroid disease. Most products I use don't cut it. Once I put this in my hair it felt much healthier instantly and very hydrated. The only reason I gave four stars is because I wouldn't recommend for daily use. I tried using it for three consecutive washes (days apart) and it doesn't get the hair as clean as it promises. It was creating a bit of a build up and causing dandruff, so you will need to use in conjunction with a clarifying shampoo.
Ariella B.
This is a great product, works well smells good and overall good product, however the price is a bit steep and it leaves me wondering is it actually worth the price??
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
Finally I found a hair product I love! This stuff is seriously so amazing. It makes hair silky soft with minimal to no frizz . Although it's no lather I feel like my head is cleaner then ever after using. It has peppermint oil in it and it feels so good on my scalp I don't want to take it off . Devacurl products changed my life. I didn't defuse my hair so my curls are pulled out but this photo is two days after washing my hair.
Chandler F.
I have naturally curly hair- I've never had super oily hair and can usually go 3-4 days without washing but using this cleanse made my hair very greasy! It felt very light on but after 1 day my hair was already greasy so I had to stop using this!
Britt M.
I usually stick with As I Am for my cowash but I was pleasantly surprised with this No Poo. It makes you scalp feel kind of tingly and you can definitely tell it cleaned it.
Krystal A.
Orlando, FL
I just started using devacurl products and I am in love! I’m so happy that I switched to these products because my hair feels so much lighter and bouncier and my curls are more defined. Little pricey but worth it!
Lauren B.
This no poo shampoo has been a game changer for me. I live in Florida where humidity is a constant. Switching to a devacurl routine has made my curl game like whoa. My curls are on point all the time. They aren’t frizzy. They are moisturized and they are curling correctly where they had been straightening at the ends. They look beautiful and I can’t recommend these products enough. Everyone I know with curls has been talked to about DevaCurl and has been evangelized because I will not singing their praises! Godsend! Holy grail! All of that!
Anna G.
Carson city, NV
I just bought this for my lifeless frizzy semi curly semi wavy fully crazy hair, living in the Bay Area where hair goes wild. Well I've tried everything, from Wen to the priciest to the cheapest and everything leaves my hair really weighed down and makes it get oils very quickly. I've been wanting to try the no poo movement but am too scared to let go of products and just do apple cider, so I thought this would be a good option. With just one wash I saw a huge difference,my curls are a lot bouncier and so much less frizzed it's surreal. I'm excited how it continues to shape my hair and I want to bf more products from this brand.
Jill F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Originally purchased from Sephora along with the One Conditioner in the large size, but very expensive. Then found it on Amazon Prime for $50 for the 32 oz size for both. Been using this product for a few years now and it keeps my curls moisturized. I blow dry and straighten most of the time, but let it go on weekends. Try the Ultra gel if you want to go curly. Comb hair after shampoo and conditioner while in the shower, then put the gel on while hair is very wet hair, then let dry naturally.
Cassie C.
I LOVE DevaCurl products and the DevaCurl No Poo is no exception! I use the DC No Poo just like it says on the bottle. I thoroughly wet my curls and work a liberal amount throughout my hair and scalp. If you feel like it's too thick and not spreading evenly throughout your hair, you can add a little water. The DC products make my curls beautiful, hydrated, and bouncy! They can be purchased at Ulta. They are pricey, but they normally have travel size kits you can purchase to try them out. I love everything I've tried; I'm a true DevaGirl! And what's even better is they are free of harsh chemicals, and they are made in the USA!
Kayla B.
Does this help with frizz? My curls get frizzy even after deep conditioning treatments.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
How often can you use this before you need to use actual shampoo? Cow ash makes me a little nervous.
Ashlee Y.
Does this product work well for loose curly/ wavey hair? Will it give me tighter and more regular curls?

Sephora