BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser

Start your review of DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda B.
OMG. I love this stuff. I never thought I'd be able to us a no poo shampoo but I am. It cleans my scalp and hair better than regular drug store brands. This shampoo also smells amazing; almost like roses. I highly recommend it. My curls have never looked better until using it.

I highly suggest getting it from ulta for their reward points.

Look at my curls. That's day 3. Even after sleeping on it, they still look amazing.
Ellen B.
Topeka, KS
I used to hate my curly hair. Since I've been using this Deva Curl product, I haven't straightened my hair once! My hair left soft, detangled, shiny, and frizz free!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I fell in love when I used this. My hair is very curly (so normally a tad dryer) but very dry due to thyroid disease. Most products I use don't cut it. Once I put this in my hair it felt much healthier instantly and very hydrated. The only reason I gave four stars is because I wouldn't recommend for daily use. I tried using it for three consecutive washes (days apart) and it doesn't get the hair as clean as it promises. It was creating a bit of a build up and causing dandruff, so you will need to use in conjunction with a clarifying shampoo.
Kay R.
Once you go Deva you'll never go back. I have long curly hair and through trial and error and some tips and tricks picked up over 20+ years I already knew that I shouldn't wash my hair often. Then I found my new salon and was introduced to no poo - it's sulfate and para ben and silicone free! These are the things that are in regular shampoo that make your hair look shiny - they're actually just plastic. Might work fine for most girls but for curlies or others with dry hair you want to keep that stuff out! Enter no poo. It smells kind of strange and doesn't lather. Work hard to rub it in to your scalp. My hair is noticeably healthier after getting rid of the plastic shampoos that dry out my hair.
member-67334
Purchased at: ULTA
It took a little bit to get used to the no larger thing, but that doesn’t take away from the product. My hair definitely felt clean and it left my curls bouncy. The product smells wonderful. On the expensive side, so I only purchase if I’m feeling boujee.
Ariella B.
This is a great product, works well smells good and overall good product, however the price is a bit steep and it leaves me wondering is it actually worth the price??
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
Finally I found a hair product I love! This stuff is seriously so amazing. It makes hair silky soft with minimal to no frizz . Although it's no lather I feel like my head is cleaner then ever after using. It has peppermint oil in it and it feels so good on my scalp I don't want to take it off . Devacurl products changed my life. I didn't defuse my hair so my curls are pulled out but this photo is two days after washing my hair.
Chandler F.
I have naturally curly hair- I've never had super oily hair and can usually go 3-4 days without washing but using this cleanse made my hair very greasy! It felt very light on but after 1 day my hair was already greasy so I had to stop using this!
Britt M.
I usually stick with As I Am for my cowash but I was pleasantly surprised with this No Poo. It makes you scalp feel kind of tingly and you can definitely tell it cleaned it.
Krystal A.
Orlando, FL
I just started using devacurl products and I am in love! I’m so happy that I switched to these products because my hair feels so much lighter and bouncier and my curls are more defined. Little pricey but worth it!
Brooke S.
So it says it's a cleanser but is it supposed to replace your shampoo? #CurlyGirl
Carla N.
I've been using the Decadence No Poo but curious on trying this one. How would you compare it to the Decadence? #CurlyGirl
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Does this really cleanse and moisturizer hair? I have dried, damaged AND colored curly hair. I am looking for a permanent fix for my hair. Will this revive/fix damaged hair or just gloss over it like most masks and conditioners? #curlygirl

Sephora