BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Britany C.
Logan, UT
I really wanted to like this product, but I mostly cannot get past the STRONG scent - it smells like those baby dolls that smell like fake roses mixed with mint. I seemed to lose more hair using this "no poo," but I guess it could be because I had to massage my scalp more to work it in (since there's no lather). It also makes my scalp super itchy, and I think it started aggravating my scalp psoriasis. My hair almost felt dirtier after using this product, too. It did, however, define my curls super well and made my hair silky soft. Overall, the cons did not outweigh the pros.
Claire M.
This is a part of my everyday hair routine. It's the only devacurl product I still use. (all the other products I use are made by Briogeo as they hydrate my hair better)

I love how clean it makes my hair feel without making it feel as though it's been stripped of moisture. The fresh feeling is a great start to my morning!
Rachel S.
Lehi, UT
I tried so many products in my toddlers curly hair before finding this, and Now I can't use anything else, it helps prevent his hair from becoming too frizzy and dry.
It is called "no poo" because it doesn't lather the way normal shampoo does, but those sudsy bubbles are drying, so this is great for curly hair that tends to frizz!
I follow this with a leave in conditioner and wash his hair twice a week.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
This product is something magic. I'm a natural curly haired girl and I can't even begin to say how much this product has changed my life. My hair used to be so frizzy, breaking and just dull. I also dye my hair as a side note. But then I was told about this brand, I bought a bottle of each shampoo and conditioner and have been using it 2x week for the last six months. My hair has been transformed. The fizziness is almost completely gone, vibrant color, breakage down to almost non-existent and curls that virtually need no styling products. OMG I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANYTHING ELSE!
Nai J.
This shampoo is awesome for curly hair. It doesn't dry it out, adds moisture, defines curls... basically everything you need for healthy-looking curls! It works best if also used with Deva Curl techniques for washing, conditioning, and styling your hair. All the Deva products are pricey, but have been the best products for my curls. I have probably spent more money trying other less expensive products for curls that turn out not to work as well, so I would rather just splurge on the Deva products when I really want my hair to look great.
Niki J.
I recently ordered this product and I love it!! There is no lather but if you research it, it's not supposed to. You can smell the cleansing oils in it such as peppermint. Very light scent. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and light my hair got with no lather. This is my first time using a "no poo" product and it has done wonders for my curls. The price is a little steep but worth it!!
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT
Nopoo feels like a conditioner during application but leaves your hair feeling clean. Unlike shampoo, it doesn't strip your hair while cleansing. The smell takes some getting used to but it isn't necessarily a bad smell. I follow up with a deep conditioner and it leaves my hair feeling amazing! Devacurl products are quite pricey but this one is definitely worth the price tag! I haven't found anything like it on the market.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Holiest of holy grails for me!
My hair is shiny, moisturized, soft, manageable beyond what I can say, and my curls are slowly coming back thanks to this conditioning cleanser!!
I am currently transitioning to my naturally curly hair.
Love love love this! Can't recommend it enough for curly girls of all hair types!!
If you are a 3A/3B girl like me then you will absolutely love this!
Amy K.
Berlin, MD
I wasn't impressed with this shampoo. I used the No-poo twice and still was worried without bubbles my hair wasn't going to feel clean when it dried. After using the No-Poo I used the conditioner which felt really conditioning and nice. Both products took a while to wash out completely. After my hair dried, it looked clean but, I didn't have that squeaky clean feeling. My hair was soft and I didn't notice tons of curls either. I give it a so-so.
Rochelle C.
I started using a low-poo cleaner about a year ago and my curls were more defined but still frizzy. When I switched to Deva Curl No Poo the frizz disappeared and I was left with the ringlet curls I have always wanted! I am 1/2 black and never thought I would find a product that could tame the frizz..... I have been using it for about 8 months and never want to stop!! It leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturizer, never dry. I use to add extra oil to my hair to help the dry and I don't have to do that any longer.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora