BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Karen J.
Raleigh, NC
I used this to wash my hair once a week. It doesn't foam up which I'm assuming is why they call it no poo lol. But it doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils while still cleaning it and keeping it shiny and beautiful. I follow with the one condition.
Taylor W.
Philadelphia
I just started using this product and it has changed my hair! It is so moisturizing I instantly feel a difference in my hair texture!

It has little to no smell & doesn't have a lot of the harmful chemicals has a lot of the leading brands have!
I was definitely recommend if u want healthy curly hair!
Christina V.
Medford, MA
Changed my hair experience forever. I never used to be able to wear my hair down until I found this product. Took the frizz and the dullness away from my curls and brought them back to life, so happy I found them it completely change my whole outlook on my hair and I fell in love with my curls again
Melanie P.
Birmingham, AL
This is my go-to since I have 3B curls so on days that I do wash and go this helps keep my curls hydrated and clean. My hair is left shiny and moisturized! I always have this no poo available and make sure to restock when I am running low.
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Devacurl products! The No-Poo is a great cleanser with no silicone to damage your hair. The scent is amazing and smells very citrusy. It doesn’t lather but it’s still great for your hair. I’m very pleased to have this product in my shower!
Megan W.
I switched to this after two other DevaCurl shampoos, and this has been my favorite! It smells amazing, gets my hair super clean, and I know there aren't any harsh chemicals in it, which for a curly girl is SUPER important. Will keep buying!
sats🦋✨🌹🍒 H.
Denver
Love this product so much. I went heat after 10 years about a year and a half ago. This helped my hair grow and gain thickness and porosity. It doesn’t dry my hair out and makes my hair feel so fresh. Definitely recommend for my curly girls.
Sarah D.
Pittsburgh
If you have wavy hair this product alone will not add waves. It will make styled hair easier to work with and last longer though. It has a light lather effect and will leave your hair feeling clean for two days-even if you have dry hair.
Bennie F.
Glen Rock, NJ
The best shampoo I have ever tried for curly hair! I swear by deva!!! I color my hair, but I don’t need to use a color shampoo, which is great since I have curls! This shampoo also does what it’s meant to do, which is clean your hair. The bubbles and suds are unnecessary which is why I love no poo!!
Maria H.
Lawrence, KS
This shampoo though. Holy grail for me. I have very curly, very thick, very coarse hair, that’s extremely prone to breakage and frizz. This shampoo cleans my hair without stripping it of its natural oils. My hair has never been better.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora