BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Gabrielle J.
Lindenhurst, NY
My hair gets SUPER dry in the summer and this has been a lifesaver.  I workout about 6 days a week so really don't feel comfortable not shampooing my hair most days (even though I know this can be super damaging). No poo lets me cleanse daily without the damage and dryness.
Lizzie S.
Fargo, ND
I paired this with the One Conditioner and I've been using this pairing for four years. My hair has never felt healthier with any other product and I'm in love. the price tag is not the prettiest, but when you only wash your hair every three to four days, one bottle of each lasts me so long. Will definitely keep buying!
Emily M.
Brandon, FL
I have been a ride and die Devacurl girl for a long time now and this product has always been a staple to my hair care routine! It is MADE for curly hair, so there is and never will be any disappointment. Yes, it is expensive but a little goes a long way with this stuff!
Tayy J.
If you haven’t tried this then you most definitely should. This product is AHMAZING and seriously one of my favorites. It cleans you scalp in a very healthy way, and doesn’t not strip my hair if it’s natural oils. Not only is this product good for ethnicity hair but really every type.
Nadya R.
Stockbridge, GA
This is the most amazing "shampoo" i have ever used in my life. And im not over exaggerating. This leaves my curls feeling so healthy and fresh and clean without feeling dry and brittle. I can detangle my hair while cleansing it and its just amazing and so moisturizing
Audrey R.
Morrisville, NC
I really love this product. I'm able to tame my curls and not have to micromanage my hair all day. In my personal opinion it's great for my dry scalp and I only have to wash my hair once a week now! You don't have to use much to be satisfied from this product.
Whitlee K.
Florence, AL
This stuff is amazing! I have very thick damaged hair that I typically wash with cheap shampoo. My hair dresser suggested this no poo cleanser & it is a game changer! My hair felt 10x healthier before I even got done with my shower. It smells amazing, left my hair feeling amazing & healthier. The only con is I'm used to a lot of lathering when washing my hair and this does not allow that. But I will definitely continue to purchase.
Nadia A.
i like this product for my waves/loose curls. I typically use the low-poo delight but for days in between washes where i want to refresh my curls and my scalp feels the slightest bit oily, this is perfect. i cleanse my hair in sections with this product, scrubbing it in as well as scrubbing it out while rinsing
Abigail H.
Decatur
I use this shampoo very occasionally, once a month on my curly hair. It cleanses my hair without drying it out and has a long lasting effect on my hair. I highly recommend this for any type of curly hair. My only complaint is that I want it to remove product build up better.
Mindy B.
Boaz, AL
This is my holy grail for washing my hair. I have a sensitive scalp that will break out easily and this doesn't break my scalp out.  It also moisturizes my curly hair, helps define curls while leaving out the parabens, silicones, drying  alcohols, and sulfates that aren't good fit for your hair!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora