BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
amanda b.
Brookland, AR
I have pretty curly hair, and it is hard for me to find the perfect shampoo. This stuff even smells amazing! It is kind of strange to get used to, for it doesn't foam up. I use this and the conditioner, and I will never switch products! As a plus, I use the defining gel! Amazing product!
Sade W.
I looooooove this stuff! All curly girls should use this! And any one else really
I have to use it twice just to really feel like my hair is clean (that's just me tho.) its not my favorite scent of the deva curl collection but doesn't smell bad.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
This is by far the best shampoo for curls, ever. It makes my hair soft, defines my curls and makes them bouncy and soft. I love that I can wash my hair and still have a good hair day if I’m using DevaCurl. Most of the time, I have to wait for second day hair. DevaCurl gives me great hair, all the time.
Jasmine P.
I love this shampoo. It leaves my scalp feeling clean, without any of the harmful and damaging sulfates and other chemicals in other shampoos. In place of the lather, who get a soothing, minty feeling on your scalp that feels very energizing and refreshing. I'm a big fan and this is my go-to shampoo.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I'm still getting used to this no lather shampoo and am not yet accustomed to the fact that it doesn't leave my hair squeaky clean (I know I know that's the oils stripping from my hair strands). The shampoo (no poo) has made my curly hair much healthier than ever before - just need to get used to it more!
Shelby A.
I was born with super curly hair and I have never known how to manage it. I went to a hair salon with my Aunt two years ago and they had devacurl in the lobby for sale. I bought a sample pack of the shampoo, conditioner and gel. I have never used anything else on my hair since. This is the best shampoo I have ever used. It makes my hair and scalp feel so clean and it smells amazing! It might be a little pricey but it is so worth it! Devacurl is awesome!!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I really love this cleanser! I was so impressed the first time I used it because immediately after rinsing it out, my hair felt both clean and moisturized. You do have to scrub your scalp quite a bit to get that product in, so I like to use one of those rubber scalp shampoo brush things. I got that from amazon.
Mer h.
I like devacurl no-poo because it’s a conditioning cleanser. It’s very gentle and cleans well. It doesn’t have any suds but you will get used to that. The price is on the pricey side but it works well and doesn’t have any harsh chemicals. This is for curly hair. Devacurl has different “shampoos” depending on your curl type.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
I've never liked the feeling of shampoo in my hair because it always feels so dry. Cleaning my hair with no-poo is so nice! It's like conditioning twice, honestly. It helps maintain moisture in your hair and you will notice an instant difference in frizziness in your hair. I would recommend this for anyone with frizzy, dry, damaged, or curly hair.
Nina M.
Silicon, paraban, and sulfate free is the way to go with my hair! When I first used this shampoo it confused me because it was more hydrating than other conditioners I had used from cheaper brands. Overall I’m completely in love with this product and I’m exited for my curly hair journey
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora