BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Annie R.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is absolutely to DIE for. They have different types of products for different types of curly hair. It makes my hair smell really good and it keeps it super heathy! Although I wish the line was a little less expensive. 20 dollars for each product is ridiculous but it's better to spend more on something that will actually work rather than spend less on something that will ruin your hair.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I love devacurl no poo! It doesn’t lather so it doesn’t strip the oils from your hair! I could literally just use the shampoo and still be able to comb through my hair. It’s considered a condition cleanser it has peppermint it so your scalp feels nice when you apply it! This is my favorite shampoo that I have been using for almost a year now
Adrienne M.
Lakewood, OH
this stuff is amazing! I have super curly hair and as we curly hair girls know our hair gets super dry, this stuff works wonders. The scent is amazing and clean and isn't over powering, it keeps my hair moisturized and smelling good for days!
Michelle H.
NC
LOVE THIS STUFF! I have 3b curls that I put through hell with bleaching and vivid color processing, and this shampoo is so gentle and hydrating - while also actually cleaning my hair. Lots of ‘slip’ in this shampoo, meaning it feels smoothing and detangling, and I can run my fingers through my hair easily. I still use a more intense shampoo every so often to wash away any buildup.
Chelsea S.
I was so excited to try this product. Once I got it I didn't love the smell but I can look past that. I don't love the no lather shampoo, but once again I can look past that. The one thing I was super disappointed about was it dried out my hair and scalp. So I probably will not continue to purchase. My curls did look much better however.
Marlee V.
This product will change your life and rethink how you use products. The scent is fresh and smells like peppermint and it doesn't lather. Great for dry itchy scalp and will not weigh down your hair. I highly recommend this product
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this shampoo. It’s truly a moisturizing cleanser without being heavy. I have dry but also very thick hair and have had a difficult time finding a conditioning shampoo that won’t weigh my hair down. This one is perfect! My hair feels both clean and moisturized after using it! It’s rapidly becoming a staple!
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
I've been using this product and other Deva Curl products for about a year. I went from frizzy, sad curls to awesome curls. My hair routine has been cut down significantly time wise. I haven't felt this confident in my hair in years. It's a pricey but so very worth it. I couldn't imagine going back to normal hair products again.
Neely D.
jacksonville
This works really well on my curly hair, but the smell is why I gave t 4 stars. If you end up using the entire line and the styling products those mask this smell, but I don’t know why they didn’t give it a better scent. I would purchase again since it does make my hair not as frizzy but I wish the smell was better.
Mariah C.
Tampa
I love this product for using between washes or when my hair isnt that dirty, I have very thick curly hair and I feel like when I use this it doesn't remove all the build-up on my scalp. But the advantages of this product are it feels very minty on the scalp, it's super moisturizing and doesn't dry out my hair.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora