BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Kinsey L.
This product paired with the Daily Conditioner is MAGIC. I have struggled so much with frizzy curly (in between curly and wavy) hair. My hair is too often unruly and kinky resulting in frustration. I am so happy to finally see a difference and highly recommend my curly haired girls to try it. (Side note... the only reason I gave this 4 stars is due to personal preference of lather I find I use waste more product if I don't see lather so I just bought the Low Poo option, however I have not tried it out yet. I am sure it is equally magical though)
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
With curly hair, I try to minimize my shampooing to once a week, so when I do go to wash it, I use this. The smell in itself is enough to keep me buying more of it. How do I describe it? It smells luxurious and it lingers in my hair for a day or two after I wash it. The only thing I have to get used to is the fact that since there is no lather, I wonder if I wash every bit of my hair rather than just my scalp, but I love it. Curly girls who don’t mind splurging a bit for the right products for your hair, look no further.
Elizabeth A.
Goleta, CA
I have been using this for almost three months as part of my transition to no poo. Some of my hair is really curly and some of it is lightly wavy. This shampoo boosts my natural curls and increases volume. I use it once a week, and this cuts through any greasiness or oil I have so well. This also smells AMAZING. This product is expensive, but if you use it sparingly (you only need enough for your scalp- not all your hair) and don't use it daily it can last a long time. I'm definitely going to repurchase this when I run out.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
This shampoo is amazing! I never thought that my hair could get this clean. Although this shampoo does not have a lather, I feel like my hair gets cleaner with this than with a traditional shampoo. I massage a decent amount into my scalp and make sure to really get in and clean. I do have to use more than I normally would because there is no lather, but I'm ok with that since my hair gets so clean! This is very hydrating as well. Sometimes I feel like I could skip conditioner and my hair would be just as moisturized.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
I started out being really excited about this product. It helped define my curls, tamed any frizz, and made my hair softer and shinier. Several weeks in, I started to notice product begin building up in my hair at the roots, and the only thing I had changed was my shampoo and conditioner. After sticking it out several more months, I finally couldn't take it anymore and dropped the DevaCurl line completely. Since then, my hair has returned to it's normal, healthy and clean self. No thanks, DevaCurl.
Allison M.
This is a great cleanser, but it takes getting used to and being educated on ingredients. A lot of people don't care for it because they've been taught that lather and suds = clean. This no-poo will not give you lather or suds, but it will cleanse your hair. Applying it is like massaging a cleansing lotion into your hair and scalp. But, it leaves hair clean and smelling good, and doesn't destroy your hair with a ton of chemicals. I use the no-poo weekly, but wash with water and condition daily.
Kit S.
Petaluma, CA
Extraordinary! I have curly and frizzy hair that was difficult to control until I found deva curl. I was using conditioners by other brands who weren’t focused on just curly hair. This brand and this product does WONDERS for my hair. I never have to use too much and my hair looks fresh for at least 3 days!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with wavy to extremely curly hair.
Kelsey B.
I’ve had many ups and downs with my curls. I think my biggest problem was using products that didn’t help my curls but in fact weighed them down. When I found this brand, I was so happy! This brand specializes in curly hair!!!! Beware, it can be a little pricey but my hair has never felt/looked better. I am such a huge fan of this line. My hair doesn’t feel weighed down by product, instead it feels bouncy and free!!!!!
Anabela E.
Washington
The no poo original softens my hair and makes it feel clean. It has helped my curls tremendously and they look healthier and less frizzy ever since I started using this.
Salam A.
Claremont
As someone with thick curly hair, Devacurl is my holy grail hair product line. It’s crucial for those with curly hair to use shampoos without sulfate, and this product works great! It doesn’t dry my hue out which almost every other shampoo does. My only complaint is that, even though it’s a product I love, it is way too overpriced. I realize that because the target market for curly hair is much smaller, Devacurl is able to charge so much. Even though it’s not probable, I would love to have this product be more affordable so I can continue purchasing it.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora