BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Since I started using this my scalp feels so much healthier. It balances out the condition of my hair, distributes the natural oils well, does not feel stripping, but does indeed feel cleaner. It doesn't fade my color, either! I wash my hair only about twice a week, and this is one of those two times. I use this product alternating with a color-protecting shampoo, and I love it. I do not know if this would be great to use always without putting in a conditioner as it is a conditioning cleanser, and I can't be held responsible if people get bad results such as with Wen! I think it is great! I am not in love with the scent - a bit herbal, unlike the delicious skittles scent of some of their other products :)
C K.
Reston, VA
I was told that shampoo's leave your hair stripped of all oils and dry so I am not a huge shampoo user. I usually co wash and shampoo sparingly throughout the month. However, Deva Curl Products have definitely changed the game for me, especially with this “NO POO”. I apply it to sections of my hair, finger detangling throughout the process. It perfectly defines my curls and rinses with my hair left feeling moisturized and defined. You'll really like it, try it out! Hair Type: 3c, 4a,4b
Jasmine G.
Seaside, CA
Okay. So I was hesitant to try no poo for a while. I thought that it wouldn't really wash the products out of my curls and I'd end up with buildup. Boy was I wrong!
This stuff is gold in a bottle! My curls are cleansed and more hydrated than ever! It smells minty fresh and feels invigorating on your scalp. I work it into my scalp and roots really well and then work it through to the ends section by section helping to encourage the curl pattern. I massage my scalp and finger comb my curls as I rinse ensuring it's rinsed out completely. I follow with the one condition.
I would recommend this to any one with curly hair! It's definitely worth the price!
Carissa A.
I have type 2B curls and I love this cleanser. It smells clean. A little bit goes a long way - I use about 4 pumps. Great for oily scalps. It deep cleanses (even though it doesn’t foam) and it perks up my hair, literally. I notice my hair looks healthier and bouncier after using this. I don’t recommend this for curls lower than 2B (try the low-poo instead).

Super expensive. $44 is a lot for shampoo in my opinion. I only buy it when it’s on sale.
Hazel B.
New York
I really like this shampoo. I love that is is NO-poo. Even the low-poo was stripping for my hair. This one was just right and did not re-tangle my hair after I used the deva-curl pre-poo detangler. I will buy this again and again
Sanam A.
Devacurl started my journey to LOVING my curls! I purchased a set of devacurl products (no poo included) and it came with a book written by the founder of devacurl talking about maintaining your curls, loving your curls, different types or curls etc.. I began to use the devacurl method to wash and dry my hair and my hair changed right before me!My curls became ringlets and lost their frizz, they were more defined and had life!!I highly entourage all curl girls to look into the devacurl method and use it! This shampoo took a little bit to get used to because it lacks foam but I love it! It makes my curls new again! love this product and all devacurl products!
Kinsey L.
This product paired with the Daily Conditioner is MAGIC. I have struggled so much with frizzy curly (in between curly and wavy) hair. My hair is too often unruly and kinky resulting in frustration. I am so happy to finally see a difference and highly recommend my curly haired girls to try it. (Side note... the only reason I gave this 4 stars is due to personal preference of lather I find I use waste more product if I don't see lather so I just bought the Low Poo option, however I have not tried it out yet. I am sure it is equally magical though)
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
With curly hair, I try to minimize my shampooing to once a week, so when I do go to wash it, I use this. The smell in itself is enough to keep me buying more of it. How do I describe it? It smells luxurious and it lingers in my hair for a day or two after I wash it. The only thing I have to get used to is the fact that since there is no lather, I wonder if I wash every bit of my hair rather than just my scalp, but I love it. Curly girls who don’t mind splurging a bit for the right products for your hair, look no further.
Elizabeth A.
Goleta, CA
I have been using this for almost three months as part of my transition to no poo. Some of my hair is really curly and some of it is lightly wavy. This shampoo boosts my natural curls and increases volume. I use it once a week, and this cuts through any greasiness or oil I have so well. This also smells AMAZING. This product is expensive, but if you use it sparingly (you only need enough for your scalp- not all your hair) and don't use it daily it can last a long time. I'm definitely going to repurchase this when I run out.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
This shampoo is amazing! I never thought that my hair could get this clean. Although this shampoo does not have a lather, I feel like my hair gets cleaner with this than with a traditional shampoo. I massage a decent amount into my scalp and make sure to really get in and clean. I do have to use more than I normally would because there is no lather, but I'm ok with that since my hair gets so clean! This is very hydrating as well. Sometimes I feel like I could skip conditioner and my hair would be just as moisturized.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora