BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser

Start your review of DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ana N.
St. Charles, MO
Amazing shampoo. No lather at all and feels very conditioning on my hair. Perfect for curls that don’t want to be crunchy but also not frizzy. Scent is really fresh. Love this product!
Bianca D.
hannibal
Amazing so much better than the DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner and more moisturizing, curls defined, could probably go without using the conditioner
For curly hair, DevaCurl is the only brand I will use! It doesn’t dry out my hair, and leaves it detangled and clean without even needing a brush. I’ve used No-Poo for 13 years and nothing else I’ve tried has left me feeling as good about my hair.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
This is my ride or die, all day every day, ain't gonna stop shampoo! It cleans my hair well, without stripping it. It also has an amazing scent, almost minty like!
Janayajean R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this no poo. It makes my hair feel clean and moisturized. It smells great and it actually lasts a long time. Works best when used with the Deva curl one condition. I'm very satisfied with this product
Darian O.
Aspen, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
Made a huge difference on my curls after just once use and it keeps getting better with each use. The no-poo formula takes some adjustment but I won’t go back to regular shampoo!
Kelly M.
New Milford , NJ
Devacurl cleansers are my go to and I have definitely repurchased time and time again. I recommend to all the curly people out there! Helps repair and maintain dry/damaged hair.
Mariana N.
Weston, FL
I absorb love it, have been using the shampoo and conditioner from the same line for about a year and a half now. It can be tough to find the right product for your specific hair texture but this brand works wonders for both me and my mom (whose hair is curlier than mine)
Krista C.
Birmingham, AL
This shampoo changed the way I see shampooing! It smells amazing and is so lightweight that it doesn’t weigh down my curls. I’ve never used any other brand that specializes in curls and they definitely know what they’re doing!
Cynthia P.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Been using this product since starting my curly girl method and I love it. My curls are finally coming back and my hair feels so much healthier already. I’m so glad I came across devacurl products I absolutely love them.
Danielle S.
Nashville, TN
Would you say this is the best curly hair product line? I feel like I haven't found THE product yet. Do you like this?
amethyst c.
Medford , NY
does deva curl no -poo works on everyone's hair
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Rita S.
Toronto, Ontario
Over the past years I have found my curls to get looser and almost become wavy. I found a cream gel product that works wonders on styling my curls but I am looking for a Shampoo/Conditioner also. I have heard about deva curl but don't know much about it. Do I have to buy the entire line in order to restores my curls? does it work work coloured/bleached hair? is it worth the cost? Please help me get my curls back!

Sephora