BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Amy H.
I️ love this product when I am going to wear my hair curly. I️ usually leave a little bit of product in because it keeps my hair feeling hydrated and helps with the frizz.
Christy M.
Affton
Oh. My. Goodness—this smells like sunshine. I’ve been using this for six months, alternating with others, and it’s wonderful. If your hair craves protein, this should be a go to in your rotation.
Diana O.
Panorama City, CA
I've been trying to get my hair back to its natural wavy nature, and this product has helped me so much, it has a nice smell and it leaves my hair so clean, I usually co wash my hair everyday and use this 2 times a week to get my hair back to a clean slate.
Danielle B.
Huntingburg, IN
This works really great for my wavy to curly hair. It takes some getting used to having a shampoo that doesn’t lather but the science behind it makes sense for curly hair. Only 4 stars because I have a hard time making it feel like I’ve gotten it all out of my hair.
Tierra W.
My favorite! I love this! This is the only cleanser I will use. I have completely cut out shampoo because of this. The scent is amazing, and you only need to add more water to create more suds.
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
Eveytime I use this, my curls are so much more defined. I am in LOVE with devacurl. It doesn’t lather, which is kind of weird at first, but once you get past that it’s seriously the best ever. My hair feels so clean after.
Krystal A.
Orlando, FL
I just started using devacurl products and I am in love! I’m so happy that I switched to these products because my hair feels so much lighter and bouncier and my curls are more defined. Little pricey but worth it!
Dyamond A.
Westland , MI
I LOVEEEE it ! It smells really good and it cleanse your hair. I use the product ever 3-4 days. My hair is always super moisturized and it removes all product build up in just one wash.
Michele B.
San Jose, CA
This product keeps my hair from getting frizzy! It is very light on my hair and it extremely long lasting. I wash my hair every 3-4 days and it lasts the entire time without building up.
Ana N.
St. Charles, MO
Amazing shampoo. No lather at all and feels very conditioning on my hair. Perfect for curls that don’t want to be crunchy but also not frizzy. Scent is really fresh. Love this product!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora