BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Anastasia Y.
Boston
Never going back to standard shampoo. Built specifically for curly girls, this cleanser keeps my scalp and hair clean, and doesn’t strip the moisture out. My curls have been bouncier and healthier than when I started using the cleanser, and my scalp has never been clearer.
Jessica D.
Pinehurst NC
OMG! This shampoo literally saved my life i had so much frizz and used to hate shampooing my hair but this is like conditioner. It smells like clean coconuts. I typically have a dry scalp so i love it for moisturizing and defining my curls!
Julia R.
Los angeles, CA
This product was actually super cool because I didn’t have to use 2 different products when it was wash day! It target girls like me with curly hair! The lather is just right and the feeling on the scalp is kind of fresh & minty. I would rebuy but need to buy to pair with more Deva Curl products!
Courtney L.
Love, love, love this product. I have low porosity hair that tends to be more on the dry side so this no-poo (non-lathering) shampoo is perfect. It is very comparable to a co-wash. A little product goes a long way. This has definitely become a part of my weekly wash routine.
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach , CA
The moisture is real! Nopoo is fantastic and leaves you hair feeling refreshed and soft! I loved it. My only issue, and why is gave it 4 instead of 5 is the cost. It’s expensive, and because of that, it’s just not a staple in my routine.
Maria E.
united states
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. Hands down. My hair looks amazing when I use DevaCurl products, and I love that they were formulated for people like me. After years of searching for the best products for my hair and coming up with nothing, this is a mind-blowing gift.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
It was a decent cleanser. It didn't provide phenomenal moisture or slip or anything. Since it's no lather, it wasn't stripping or anything. However, you can find natural cleansers that clean the scalp better and\or cowashes with better slip.
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
I’m not sure if I’m using this incorrectly but my hair is so GREASY after using this. Usually my hair lasts 3-4 days without washing and it’s not greasy at all. But when i use this and the conditioner i have to wash my hair the next day.
G R.
Peekskill, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
An essential part of every wash day especially when paired with deva curl one condition original. My scalp feels refreshed after every wash.
DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream ConditionerDevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Ann H.
Walkerton, IN
I’d have given it 4.5 stars if that was an option. It’s good for your hair, bottom line. It doesn’t strip moisture, yet helps your hair look and feel clean (something I never achieved when I tried to only wash with conditioner). I have to wash with a clarifier periodically, as I think most do, simply to get my scalp to feel clean and not have a thick layer of sebum.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora