BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Angel C.
Jonesboro, GA
The smell of this shampoo is really nice and almost sweet. The aroma is so strong it lights up my whole restroom. The slip on this shampoo is crazy good and it has no lather which is one of my favorite things about this product. It keeps my hair moisturized and clean
Gabriela S.
I heard a lot of good things about this shampoo but after trying it myself I can say it’s not worth your money. I used it after the pool and I have the day the no larger thing was really annoying. It didn’t clean my hair at all and my hair felt oily and still smelled like Clorox after I washed it 2 times!!
Megan G.
Corona, CA
Love this stuff! It’s sulfate and paraben free and is a great cleansing shampoo that doesn’t overly strip the hair. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend this to others.
Ash B.
Washington
I’ve tried many conditioners so far and this was the best sulphate free, paraben free, silicone free conditioner. So much better than Shea Butter, yep I said it. Use this for a month and I challenge you, you won’t be able to tell me I’m wrong. This makes my hair super soft and shiny. It smells amazing.
Manu P.
Richmond Hill, NY
This product has a nice smell, I like that it is chemical free as opposed to other alternatives. It is a very gentle hair wash and doesn’t foam up since it’s natural, if that’s what you’re looking for. It really got my curls looking bouncy and hydrated !
Alex L.
Greenwood, IN
No Poo is the way to go! I have thick curls without being too much I don’t need the Decadence line. The Original line gets the job done and leaves my hair feeling clean!
Shelby F.
Lebanon
This is a great product for curls but you really really really have to scrub it out and you’ll have to use build up buster every once in a while to get the excess product build up off. It does not lather but it’s not supposed to. I would buy it again it just takes some getting used to.
Adrianna L.
This stuff is a amazing product this product is especially good if you have curly hair. I will say it is pretty expensive but if you can afford it you should buy it.
Julia R.
Los angeles, CA
This product was actually super cool because I didn’t have to use 2 different products when it was wash day! It target girls like me with curly hair! The lather is just right and the feeling on the scalp is kind of fresh & minty. I would rebuy but need to buy to pair with more Deva Curl products!
Anastasia Y.
Boston
Never going back to standard shampoo. Built specifically for curly girls, this cleanser keeps my scalp and hair clean, and doesn’t strip the moisture out. My curls have been bouncier and healthier than when I started using the cleanser, and my scalp has never been clearer.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora