BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Natalie K.
San Francisco, CA
This shampoo destroyed my hair...and my sister's hair.  I have type 3A & she has 3B...this shampoo (& the deva conditioner) made our hair turn into straw.  It didn't occur to me that the shampoo could be the issue, since it was target to curly girls, but as soon as I stopped using it, my hair went back to normal.
Amy C.
I have extremely curly hair and it has always looked frizzy when i style it until this product!! I love how this product allows my hair to look natural yet styled!
Alexandria
It works but it is actually a bit heavy in your hair- I don’t like my shampoo and conditioner to weigh my hair down. I have wavy hair- so I’m sure that this product would work better in someone’s hair that is more curly. It was a bit expensive, not sure if I would purchase this again.
Bianca D.
hannibal
Amazing so much better than the DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner and more moisturizing, curls defined, could probably go without using the conditioner
Diamond G.
This is a great product as well when I first starting my journey to quitting shampoo I used this product it wasn’t for my hair bc I have super curly hair but it did work in cleansing it there are different steps to curly hair if this was for super curly hair I’d for sure buy again
Jennifer F.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve never come across a Deva Curl product it didn’t like. This one has a light to no scent so it won’t clash with other products. I get a nice clean scalp with out buildup. It took me a minute to get used to no lather from a shampoo but that’s nothing to worry about. It’s so light and rinses so well I feel it helps with volume.
Priscilla C.
pomona
My hair used to be a giant lions mane of frizz, I didn't even know my hair was wavy let alone curly. I bought this on a whim after a hair dresser suggested hydrating my curls (I didnt know existed) Oh lawd, this product changed my hair game. I have beautiful beach waves and ringlets after using this and the one conditioner.
Kasey C.
Gentry
Curly hair people, this is the best stuff ever! If there’s one product I couldn’t live without it would be devacurl conditioner. When shaping the curls in the shower with conditioner, it really makes a difference how the curls shape after out of the shower and the hair is drying. My number 1 thing I couldn’t live without!!!
Tiffaney M.
DevaCurl has changed my life in the curly world!! No Poo is the way to go when it comes to curly haired locks. Before, regular shampoos left my head and curls feeling rough and dry. Never thought it would be so easy to change to a no lather option!! Makes a huge difference!!
Ginie m.
Halethorpe , MD
This is my number one staple for luscious juicy curls ! I love this , the only down side is how it smells it has sort of like a minty weird smell . ALLis still good grab a great leave in and you’ll be fine. Will purchase again or try a different one within the same brand .
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora