Sarah H.
Henrico, VA

I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
2 years, 5 months ago
My curls have changed 100% after switching all of my hair products to Deva Curl. It's expensive to switch everything but it was worth it. Make sure to find a Deva hair stylist as well. It's a dry cut for curly hair. It will make your hair ever better!
Carly M.
Carly M.
Decatur , AL
2 years, 9 months ago
I saw a dramatic difference in my curls once I started using the deva curl products. I will never go back to the cheap stuff!
Marleny Q.
Marleny Q.
3 years, 1 month ago
I personally like to switch it up. I've noticed that when I use a shampoo for so long my curls are not as bouncy. I would suggest buying a cheaper shampoo and conditioner, finishing it and then going back to DevaCurl and finishing that. Hope this helps :)
Jenn s.
Jenn s.
3 years, 1 month ago
I've been using deva curl for a couple of years and i can completely tell the difference when i try something else. using deva curl my feels healthy, silk and my curls thrive. when i use another product i find my hair feels, try, breaks easily and is weighed down
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Savannah, GA
3 years, 1 month ago
Hey Sarah! I have been using DevaCurl products for almost 3 years now. When I run out and try to use a different brand of shampoo/conditioner I find that no matter what, nothing gets my hair as curly and full as Devacurl. It always tends to be flat and stringy with the other stuff. When I started researching curly hair and how to take care of it I found that I was washing my hair too often. Curly hair needs the natural oils your scalp produces since it is typically drier than straight hair. So I now only wash my hair twice a week. This has helped tremendously with the health of my hair as well as making the product last longer. Since my hair is thinner I also use the styling foam and love it. It leaves my hair soft springy. On days I don't wash it I simply use a spray bottle of water and my diffuser to bump my curls.
Suzanne Z.
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, ON
3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Sarah. I have been using DevaCurl for a couple months now. I have been getting definition with my curls/wavy hair but not enough. I use curlers overnight to really set them. I was told it does take awhile to see a lot of definition but I'm not so sure. It does moisturize well and does not weight my hair down. I actually stopped using the shampoo and conditioner daily as it is quite expensive. Now I just use it when I want to really define my curls.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Southbury, CT
3 years, 1 month ago
This definitely is worth it. I find that it controls the curls and frizz so much better. I use this on my daughter and it is so much better than the 10+ other types of products I have tried. I use it with other products from the devacurl line and her curls have never looked better!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Val Therese, Ontario, ON, ON
3 years, 1 month ago
I started with the sample pack too and I have no been using DevaCurl for about 18 months! I have tried occasionally going back to other shampoos that you find it store but my hair comes out flat, less curly and more frizzy every time. My hair looks amazing and I only need to wash my hair 1-2 a week (compared to almost every day, it would get greasy fast!). There's been a huge difference in my hair and it has continued to work for the last 18 months.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Richmond, VA
3 years, 1 month ago
In the long run, I found that my hair was softer, healthier, and less frizz-prone with fewer breakages/split ends. I also didn't need to use as much styling product and I'm able to go longer between washes.