Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH

I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?

Nathaniel R.
Nathaniel R.
Rochester, NY
2 years, 3 months ago
I am a guy with curly hair and even I can tell you Deva Curl works. my air is not flat or dried out. My hair and scalp have never felt healthier and it is well worth the price. I buy mine on amazon for the best deal. I can get a combo pack for cheaper than just one at a store.
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Lenexa, KS
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes. I saw a noticeable difference when I started using the product. I used to have naturally curly hair, but I had noticed I'd lost a lot of the curl and this product rejuvenated it.
Lia C.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
2 years, 8 months ago
Def not worth the price tag.
Melisa S.
Melisa S.
Raleigh, NC
4 years ago
Yes, they are worth the price tag. This has been the only "shampoo" that has gotten my curls to look bangin'!
Kara G.
Kara G.
4 years ago
Not for me. I need real shampoo. If you can get some samples or buy a small trial size, do that first. If you love it, it will be worth the price tag!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
North Canton, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
I think the products are absolutely worth it! I have used so many other products over the years and when I switched over to Deva Curl not only did the amount of other products I use go down, but I also have perfect curls every day. I am such a fan of the Deva Curl products I will never switch back to store brands. Another great thing about their products is a little goes a long way even in my long hair. Definitely worth the money!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
4 years, 2 months ago
They are really high quality products.
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Provo, UT
4 years, 3 months ago
I definitely think it is! You should go for it if you think it would be helpful for you--it is awesome! :)
Melodie B.
Melodie B.
Belle Rose, LA
4 years, 5 months ago
Definitely worth it. They work great & it is a little pricey but the results will make you spent the money.