Rochelle C.
I started using a low-poo cleaner about a year ago and my curls were more defined but still frizzy. When I switched to Deva Curl No Poo the frizz disappeared and I was left with the ringlet curls I have always wanted! I am 1/2 black and never thought I would find a product that could tame the frizz..... I have been using it for about 8 months and never want to stop!! It leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturizer, never dry. I use to add extra oil to my hair to help the dry and I don't have to do that any longer.