Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
This product is something magic. I'm a natural curly haired girl and I can't even begin to say how much this product has changed my life. My hair used to be so frizzy, breaking and just dull. I also dye my hair as a side note. But then I was told about this brand, I bought a bottle of each shampoo and conditioner and have been using it 2x week for the last six months. My hair has been transformed. The fizziness is almost completely gone, vibrant color, breakage down to almost non-existent and curls that virtually need no styling products. OMG I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANYTHING ELSE!